1992 RDA movie
  Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
M.TEX
Posted: 3 May 2009 - 07:24 AM                                    
Quote Post


Trouble shooter
**

Posts: 51
Joined: 16 Apr 2009
Gender:  Male
Country:
SAK owned: Too many

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I just saw the last 5 min of this movie today.... he is a Killer and as far
I could see this movie could have part 2. I won't tell why because other
people here could watch and I will give away the end of the movie....
I think I just did..."part 2"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105583/

so what do you guys think ? boxing.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 3 May 2009 - 10:30 AM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



*moved to correct forum*

If anyones interested you can buy that movie through our store




Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
M.TEX
Posted: 3 May 2009 - 11:36 AM                                    
Quote Post


Trouble shooter
**

Posts: 51
Joined: 16 Apr 2009
Gender:  Male
Country:
SAK owned: Too many

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



ooops sorry

BTW they just played the movie again and this time I've watched the hole thing...
Naaaaaah it was ok.....Kind of dark movie ( not my thing ) but I know someone
will enjoy....

I think I will give 7 out of 10. enough said.



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Beachbead
Posted: 3 May 2009 - 12:44 PM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Through the Eyes of a Killer?
I remember when I first saw this wonderful acting, more of a dark side to RDA, which at the time i said but hes MacGyver why is he going all dark on me all of a sudden. but when I saw his inerview he said he wanted to go much darker then he was as MacGyver.



 
                                                                     
Top
M.TEX
Posted: 4 May 2009 - 02:07 AM                                    
Quote Post


Trouble shooter
**

Posts: 51
Joined: 16 Apr 2009
Gender:  Male
Country:
SAK owned: Too many

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



what else could be darker ???? he played a serial killer....
Could be darker only if he had abused children....so it will be the
End of his days on TV....and BTW he does not have a look of a "bad guy"
That's why Stargate was a good thing for him after the MacGyver show.



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Beachbead
Posted: 4 May 2009 - 04:41 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



True he doesn't have that look of the bad guy it was his wonderful acting that made that movie what it is today.



 
                                                                     
Top
aatgmac
Posted: 4 May 2009 - 09:25 PM                                    
Quote Post


Trouble shooter
**

Posts: 88
Joined: 8 Mar 2009
Gender:  Female
Country:
SAK owned: Minichamp

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



If anyones seen his other movie; Beyond Betrayal.

He can total pull off being a bad guy, he's a terrific actor.

And yes I do think that TTEOAK could have had a sequel, but I don't think it would have been any good, only one kind of story line to play out as I see it.



-Every Action has an equal and opposite reaction

 
PM                                                                     
Top
dinoman
Posted: 5 May 2009 - 03:54 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 748
Joined: 3 Sep 2008
Gender:  Female
Country: Hong Kong
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  Loft



QUOTE (Rockatteer @ 3 May 2009 - 06:30 AM)
*moved to correct forum*


Where did you move it to, Rocky?

Talking about RDA's old movie, do you know where I can find a 'legitimate' copy of the movie Pandora's Clock? Amazon.com said the manufacturer discontinued the production of this DVD, only months after it was released! The other copies I found on the net are just recording from TV, which almost guaranteed poor quality.



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Beachbead
Posted: 5 May 2009 - 04:28 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



It's a shame i was looking for that movie to add to my collection.



 
                                                                     
Top
SakLumberjack
Posted: 17 May 2009 - 04:27 AM                                    
Quote Post


Trouble shooter
**

Posts: 70
Joined: 14 Feb 2009
Gender:  Male
Country: UK
SAK owned: I have 2

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  Loft



I know our Channel five TV company showed Pandora's Clock a while back, when I wasn't sure if my VCR was working and before I got my proper aerial installed, so I didn't record it.



Some days, you wonder why you got out of bed...
Watching and enjoying Season 7 on Region 2 DVD!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll