Can't get away from MacGyver
  Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 3 October 2009 - 01:16 PM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



It seems that i can't go very far without being reminded of MacGyver. smile.gif

I went up to a car show in my local town today.. didn't see any jeeps, but I did spot these.

user posted image
user posted image



Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Beachbead
Posted: 3 October 2009 - 01:24 PM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



the 2nd one looks like my stepdad's dad truck, but I'm guessing Jeeps don't get much love in car shows.



 
                                                                     
Top
mazinger
Posted: 3 October 2009 - 10:51 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 311
Joined: 19 Nov 2008
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  ---
House:  Apartment



I was looking for the Macgyvers cars in miniature- The most similar I could find is a Nomad Car in miniature and a Chevy Pick-Up too. A Jeep Rubicon, I can not find the exactly model of the Jeep of MacGyver.

I tried to upload the Nomad and Chevy Pics since some days ago but there is a message of error. It is the first time it happens. The size of the pics are less than 2mb and they are in jpeg. I donīt know what happens



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 4 October 2009 - 10:28 AM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



QUOTE
I tried to upload the Nomad and Chevy Pics since some days ago but there is a message of error. It is the first time it happens. The size of the pics are less than 2mb and they are in jpeg. I donīt know what happens

Fixed. You should be able to upload now.



Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MacDriver
Posted: 4 October 2009 - 03:59 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 377
Joined: 31 May 2006
Gender:  Male
Country: Indiana
SAK owned: Sportsman

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Heist
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Wow, that's some pretty rugged terrain- even the parking lot is sloped bigtime.



"It's a real ugly thing to see in a dog. It's even worse in a human being." --The Golden Triangle

"I'd like a 16-inch pizza, run it through the garden, hold the chovies." -- The Eraser

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 4 October 2009 - 09:51 PM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



Yeah the town's on the side of a mountain, (which you can see in the background) and the cars were actually parked on the closed off streets for the day.





Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Reply to this topic Fast Reply Start new topicStart Poll