Hi! Seems like forever since I've been here!

Been busy with a lot, including customizing action figures...and now collectible gaming cards! LOL!
I'm working on ideas for a couple of GI Joe Trading Card Game Cards that feature...MacGyver.

And Murdoc. I need decent screen caps or pictures of some sort of these:
* Mac opening his SAK or doing something equally quintessential MacGyvery
* Mac in some kind of daring escape
* That scene in Strictly Business where Murdoc is poised to blow up Mac's car.
* Some shot of Murdoc that's...um...Murdocy
What I hope to do is use these to draw a comic style picture from them to ink for the cards..or find someone to do it.

I haven't found what I'm looking for yet, and I have no idea if I could capture scenes on my computer, so I figured...what better place to get help! Thanks ahead for any ideas. You can give me links or email them, whatever works!
And Rock, if there's a better place for this...please move it!
"It's amazing what one can do when one doesn't know what one can't do." Garfield the Cat
"Another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities. I'm a sucker for mornings." MacGyver