Nomad
  Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
mazinger
Posted: 16 October 2009 - 07:36 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 311
Joined: 19 Nov 2008
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  ---
House:  Apartment



Nomad

Attached Image
Attached Image



 
PM                                                                     
Top
mazinger
Posted: 16 October 2009 - 07:41 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 311
Joined: 19 Nov 2008
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  ---
House:  Apartment



This is one of the miniatures cars that I tried to search. It is the most similar MacGyver Car I found. It is dificult find the exact model.

I bought a Chevy Pick-Up. I will post in next days.

I bought a Jeep. It is a Rubicon, I can not find the exact model of MacGyver.



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 16 October 2009 - 09:19 AM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



One of the problems you'll have with hot-wheels is that their focus is on attracting children, which means they will also ways go for the Hot-Rod style or "suped-up" style car rather than an original style.






Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MacDriver
Posted: 16 October 2009 - 04:50 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 377
Joined: 31 May 2006
Gender:  Male
Country: Indiana
SAK owned: Sportsman

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Heist
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Rockatteer @ 16 October 2009 - 09:19 AM)
One of the problems you'll have with hot-wheels is that their focus is on attracting children, which means they will also ways go for the Hot-Rod style or "suped-up" style car rather than an original style.

+1. I have about 400 from my childhood, and I would've had dozens more if they didn't pollute the sides and more recently disproportion the vehicles to attract the infantile eye.



"It's a real ugly thing to see in a dog. It's even worse in a human being." --The Golden Triangle

"I'd like a 16-inch pizza, run it through the garden, hold the chovies." -- The Eraser

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 16 October 2009 - 09:20 PM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---






Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Beachbead
Posted: 17 October 2009 - 03:48 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



hears a kit of the car.

kit



 
                                                                     
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Reply to this topic Fast Reply Start new topicStart Poll