Embroidered Mac Gear
  Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
macgybl
Posted: 19 October 2009 - 11:13 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 276
Joined: 25 Dec 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: USA
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:The Survivors
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Anyone ever get any custom embroidered jackets/sweatshirts?

I know we have some stuff in the store, but I'm looking for something more authentic, similar color schemes and font types. Either Phoenix or "MacGyver" apparel.




 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 19 October 2009 - 03:09 PM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



You mean fan made stuff?

I know there are official merchandise for cast, crew and promotion, but as far as I know there was never anything made for the general public.




Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MacDriver
Posted: 20 October 2009 - 12:39 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 377
Joined: 31 May 2006
Gender:  Male
Country: Indiana
SAK owned: Sportsman

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Heist
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I know those sites that advertise on myspace for T shirts (like bustedtees.com) frequently use vintage television shows to create patterns, but I have yet to see a MacGyver installment contributed. Granted, I have not looked in quite some time.



"It's a real ugly thing to see in a dog. It's even worse in a human being." --The Golden Triangle

"I'd like a 16-inch pizza, run it through the garden, hold the chovies." -- The Eraser

 
PM                                                                     
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Reply to this topic Fast Reply Start new topicStart Poll