I know we've talked about the brown bomber jacket before and established that the actual style is called a Raider Jacket, but I'm not sure that we ever stated that it is in fact not just a raider jacket but a
G2 Raider Jacket and is in fact distinguished as being a flight (or Cockpit) jacket, not a bomber jacket. apparently there is a difference between the two *shrugs* - I think bomber jackets are thicker and heavier.
If you do a Google search for "raider G2 bomber jacket" you find heaps of links to them, but they're not all the exact color as MacGyvers and some have the cargo pockets with flaps instead of the zips. They're also very expensive. Every site I looked at was $US260.00 upwards some are hitting $400. Even the one we have in
our store is $300

so they're not for the faint hearted.