MacGyver Online would like to wish all our members a very merry and enjoyable
Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year.
We’d
like to thank you all for being part of our community and making it such an awesome and
amazingly fun place to be.
Without
you, the members, this community wouldn’t exist. Not only are you keeping the
community alive, but you’re making it a place worth being. And that truly is
something special.
So
thank you to each and every one of you, and all the best for the coming holidays.
Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:all of them
Vehicle: ---
Jacket: ---
House: ---
Hey everyone
I have not been here for quite a while now. I have been missing the forum. I hope you are all well and having a festive time. I will defiantly be looking out for Mac on TV this Christmas.
I had to sell my grey jeep I bought a few years ago, I am considering a Cherokee similar to what Mac had in ''Last Stand'' for my next vehicle.
Anyway, it is good to be back, hope to chat to you guys again soon.
Posts: 314
Joined: 19 Mar 2009
Gender: Male
Country: Dickson City PA
SAK owned: Red Swiss
Favorites
Season: season 7
Episode:All when he's on screen.
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket: Black/Navy flight
House: House boat
I guess this is as good a place to say it as anywhere: Merry Christmas my MacGyver forum friends:)
Mac Jackson Host of The MacGyver Podcast and MacGyver/SG-1 Audio Series iTunes, Stitcher,Facebook and Twitter@macwjackson Singer/Songwriter of "Harmony Constant" Songs available on itunes, CDBaby and Amazon youtube.com/macwjack
Posts: 7,777
Joined: 14 Jan 2004
Gender: Male
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Don't know
Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket: Black/Navy flight
House: House boat
Merry Christmas to all!
I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver. Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you. It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.