New Opening Credits for Lost Treasure Of Atlantis, I made a new opening for the TV movie
  Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Miasma
Posted: 8 January 2010 - 01:52 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 1,045
Joined: 9 Oct 2008
Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Some people I know complained that the MacGyver TV movies didn't use the classic opening theme song, so I threw together this new opening sequence for "The Lost Treasure Of Atlantis." It's kind of the like the opening from the regular series, but every clip is taken from LTOA.
(I'm not sure why the picture gets fuzzy at times. If I can fix that, I'll repost.)
Hope you like it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZnXyhWLe5M



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Geekgirl
Posted: 8 January 2010 - 12:46 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 479
Joined: 27 Oct 2009
Gender:  Female
Country: Minneapolis, MN
SAK owned: unknown

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Nicely Done!!!! I still have to watch the movies but I thought you did a good job mixing scenes with the music.



“Typical. Just when you're getting ahead, someone changes the odds." - MacGyver


 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 8 January 2010 - 01:06 PM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



kewl smile.gif




Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
SHEILA
  Posted: 8 January 2010 - 06:05 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 248
Joined: 27 May 2008
Gender:  Female
Country: East Texas
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 7
Episode:The Stringer
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  Second Loft



How do you say very nice in a italian accent. happy_dance.gif So verrrrrry Niccccccccce So cool.



Walk in Love,Walk in service,and you will walk in honor. My beloved son Angus.

An Army Of One
Be Army Strong.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGod
Posted: 8 January 2010 - 09:37 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,777
Joined: 14 Jan 2004
Gender:  Male
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Don't know

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



Very good!



I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.

 
PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
Top
Beachbead
Posted: 9 January 2010 - 08:10 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



what a wonderful job.



 
                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 10 January 2010 - 06:59 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Wow! Love how you've recreated the original credits by using somewhat the same sort of scenes!!
:worship:



 
                                                                     
Top
Miasma
Posted: 10 January 2010 - 08:20 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 1,045
Joined: 9 Oct 2008
Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Thanks guys!
(now if I could just figure out why it gets so pixelated.... it looked FINE when I was working on it, but when I rendered it, it got all weird on me. hmmm....)



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 10 January 2010 - 09:59 AM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



It's the compression rate. You need to adjust the quality settings to high quality and highest bit-rate (if your software has that setting)

What format are you saving the video as?



Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Miasma
Posted: 13 January 2010 - 03:14 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 1,045
Joined: 9 Oct 2008
Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



QUOTE (Rockatteer @ 10 January 2010 - 09:59 AM)
It's the compression rate. You need to adjust the quality settings to high quality and highest bit-rate (if your software has that setting)

What format are you saving the video as?

I used Vegas, and I set everything to the highest levels. It's saved as a WMV file.



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 13 January 2010 - 11:37 AM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



try saving as MPEG or AVI as these are both well established multi-platform video formats

WMV is Microsoft... nuf-said dry.gif



Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
angus20
Posted: 15 January 2010 - 05:52 AM                                    
Quote Post


Special Forces Agent
***

Posts: 137
Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Gender:  Male
Country: Costa Rica
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:all
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



NICE, BUT TOO PIXELATED.



 
PM                                                                     
Top
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Reply to this topic Fast Reply Start new topicStart Poll