MacGyver Christmas comic
  Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Posted: 26 December 2009 - 03:59 AM                                    
Quote Post





Posts: 0
Joined: --
Gender:  Male
Country: MA, USA
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I stumbled upon a Christmas comic from the comic strip "Strange Brew" by John Deering.
Merry Christmas everyone!

http://www.gocomics.com/strangebrew/2009/1...et_clickthrough



 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 30 December 2009 - 02:49 PM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



laugh.gif

That captured the essence of MacGyverisms quite nicely. smile.gif




Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MacDriver
Posted: 31 December 2009 - 03:55 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 377
Joined: 31 May 2006
Gender:  Male
Country: Indiana
SAK owned: Sportsman

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Heist
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Rockatteer @ 30 December 2009 - 02:49 PM)
laugh.gif

That captured the essence of MacGyverisms quite nicely. smile.gif

Hmmm, I'm thinking they make a glider with the paper and the candy cane- To Be a Man style smile.gif



"It's a real ugly thing to see in a dog. It's even worse in a human being." --The Golden Triangle

"I'd like a 16-inch pizza, run it through the garden, hold the chovies." -- The Eraser

 
PM                                                                     
Top
SHEILA
Posted: 31 December 2009 - 12:09 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 248
Joined: 27 May 2008
Gender:  Female
Country: East Texas
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 7
Episode:The Stringer
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  Second Loft



I love it. It is nice to see that MacGyver can be around anytime. I do think that a paper airplane can work. sak.gif duct.gif clip.JPG matchs.JPG MacG.gif



Walk in Love,Walk in service,and you will walk in honor. My beloved son Angus.

An Army Of One
Be Army Strong.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 15 January 2010 - 06:46 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



LOL -- I saw that one. I remember telling my partner, "They poke Santa in the eye with the candy cane and throw the milk in his face to distract him while they make their escape in a paper airplane made from the note."

Fortunately, she likes Mac too.



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Reply to this topic Fast Reply Start new topicStart Poll