MacGyver in a commercial
  Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
SakLumberjack
Posted: 24 December 2012 - 02:49 AM                                    
Quote Post


Trouble shooter
**

Posts: 70
Joined: 14 Feb 2009
Gender:  Male
Country: UK
SAK owned: I have 2

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  Loft



Mac's back on our screens, sort of.

I've only just found this out from ads on blip.tv series that I follow, but Mercedes Benz have got RDA reprising his role as Mac in commercials for their latest commercial vehicle, the Citan.

There's more info on MacGyver Citan.com and versions of the ad on YouTube in different languages.



Some days, you wonder why you got out of bed...
Watching and enjoying Season 7 on Region 2 DVD!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Traveller
Posted: 24 December 2012 - 03:53 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 808
Joined: 26 Dec 2009
Gender:   ---
Country: Somewhere else
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Trail of Tears
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Old news, SakLumberjack. I don't know where you've been, but this topic has been extensively dealt with on this site. It might be a good idea to check older threads before posting..



 
PM                                                                     
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Reply to this topic Fast Reply Start new topicStart Poll