Identifying Episodes, Can't figure out what episode you saw?
  Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
AussieMacFan
Posted: 16 May 2013 - 07:39 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 875
Joined: 16 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned: Wenger Viking

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Cleo Rocks
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



A lot of people see episodes or parts of episodes and don't know what episode it was. If you have this problem, post it here and we can figure it out!

On a slightly different note, I seem to remember a clip from the opening theme song it was a clip from The Heist and I can't figure out which season or episode the theme was from. I could have imagined it so don't worry too much. It was this scene:

Attached Image
Attached Image



"How can I go forward when I don't know which way I'm facing?"
-John Lennon


 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
KiwiTek
Posted: 16 May 2013 - 10:01 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 4,093
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:  Male
Country: NZ
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Runners
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Good idea.

To answer your question, I just had a quick skim through our Opening Credits pages to confirm my memory of not seeing this scene in any of the opening credits. You may have scene it in a fan made video on YouTube though.








 
PM                                                                     
Top
AussieMacFan
Posted: 16 May 2013 - 10:09 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 875
Joined: 16 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned: Wenger Viking

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Cleo Rocks
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



I probably did imagine it, but I never get on YouTube, I saw it on TV, if I actually saw it at all... hmm.bmp



"How can I go forward when I don't know which way I'm facing?"
-John Lennon


 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
AussieMacFan
Posted: 16 May 2013 - 10:17 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 875
Joined: 16 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned: Wenger Viking

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Cleo Rocks
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Another note, as far as I know I didn't see The Heist until I got the DVDs for Christmas. So I didn't see it in the episode itself, I could have sworn it was in the opening theme. MacG.gif



"How can I go forward when I don't know which way I'm facing?"
-John Lennon


 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
YopeGyver
Posted: 17 May 2013 - 05:00 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,197
Joined: 15 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Indiana
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages, Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Maybe it was a preview thing for MacGyver? I recall seeing a preview for MacGyver on the Alias Smith and Jones DVD and it played the theme too. I can't remember if it showed that scene though.

Great thread idea, by the way!! ^.^



"Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness
or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles."
-Red Skelton

"You can't live in the past - there's a future to be had!"

✈ ✈ ✈
Art

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MDBfan
Posted: 17 May 2013 - 05:41 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 833
Joined: 3 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Norway
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Strictly Business
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  ---
House:  House boat



This can make it easier for new members to join our conversations. Good idea for a forum thread Aussie. smile.gif



"Definitely Murdoc's handiwork. I could fix it if I only had some duct tape." -Murdoc (impersonating MacGyver), "Strictly Business"

 
PM                                                                     
Top
AussieMacFan
Posted: 17 May 2013 - 06:39 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 875
Joined: 16 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned: Wenger Viking

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Cleo Rocks
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



No, when I had to watch it on tv, that scene used to be in the opening theme, I'm sure it was… MacG.gif



"How can I go forward when I don't know which way I'm facing?"
-John Lennon


 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
AussieMacFan
Posted: 17 May 2013 - 06:41 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 875
Joined: 16 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned: Wenger Viking

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Cleo Rocks
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Yeah, I thought it might just keep the forums a little, neater. And it makes this stuff easier to track down. biggrin.gif



"How can I go forward when I don't know which way I'm facing?"
-John Lennon


 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
YopeGyver
Posted: 29 May 2013 - 01:52 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,197
Joined: 15 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Indiana
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages, Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Found this on tumblr, but I don't know which episode it's from! Anyone know?

user posted image



"Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness
or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles."
-Red Skelton

"You can't live in the past - there's a future to be had!"

✈ ✈ ✈
Art

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Mac1977
Posted: 29 May 2013 - 04:12 PM                                    
Quote Post


Special Forces Agent
***

Posts: 182
Joined: 24 Jan 2010
Gender:  Male
Country: finland
SAK owned: too many

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:D.O.A.mac,widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



It's from first seasons second episode 'the golden triangle's opening gambit 'the crusher'.



 
PM                                                                     
Top
YopeGyver
Posted: 30 May 2013 - 02:05 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,197
Joined: 15 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Indiana
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages, Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Great, thanks! ^.^



"Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness
or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles."
-Red Skelton

"You can't live in the past - there's a future to be had!"

✈ ✈ ✈
Art

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Reply to this topic Fast Reply Start new topicStart Poll