RDA at DragonCon
  Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
MacFan092985
Posted: 25 April 2013 - 03:10 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 903
Joined: 7 May 2010
Gender:  Male
Country: CO
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: . . . Holy Rose
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



HEADS UP MacG.gif FANS IN THE EASTERN U.S.! RDA is going to be one of the many guests attending this years DragonCon.

I don't think I'll have the money to attend but wish all those going the best.



"Jeep. My Jeep? What are you talking about? Penny! My Jeep?" - MacGyver

"Look at me. I'm a hurtin' guy! I'm beat up. I need a month's worth of sleep . . . and I need a haircut!" - MacGyver

"It's been said, 'The best gift a man could ever give another, was his life', Jack Dalton was never one to settle for less than the best. Thank you Jack." - MacGyver

"Reboots are born out of the lack of imagination." M. Lance Frank

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 25 April 2013 - 10:17 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Ohhh! Thanks for the heads up! I might be able to make this one since it's in August/Sept, and I'm supposed to be taking some time off around then. My friend will probably go with me as well. biggrin.gif I'm gonna plan for it... mwahahahaha!!!



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Reply to this topic Fast Reply Start new topicStart Poll