MacGyver Awareness, Future Generations Of MacGyver Fans
  Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
AussieMacFan
Posted: 29 March 2013 - 12:44 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 875
Joined: 16 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned: Wenger Viking

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Cleo Rocks
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



My self appointed purpose in life is to spread MacGyver awareness, not enough people know him. biggrin.gif
If everyone I know, especially in my class at school, gave him a chance, actually watched a full episode, we might have a lot more members. MacGyver is hard to hate. whistle.gif
If for some crazy reason, they still don't like the show, I'm ok with that. They just need to give him a chance first.
I know so many people who have never heard of him, it's kind of depressing. We need to keep MacGyver alive for future generations to enjoy.
We need to get more fans together, help me spread MacGyver awareness!
Maybe we could even have a MacGyver awareness day... hmm.bmp
laugh.gif
macsak.gif



"How can I go forward when I don't know which way I'm facing?"
-John Lennon


 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
YopeGyver
Posted: 29 March 2013 - 12:49 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,197
Joined: 15 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Indiana
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages, Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Yes yes yes! C: Lol, that's a good idea actually. "MacGyver Awareness Day".
I usually end up telling whoever I happen to be talking to about MacGyver.



"Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness
or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles."
-Red Skelton

"You can't live in the past - there's a future to be had!"

✈ ✈ ✈
Art

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
AussieMacFan
Posted: 29 March 2013 - 12:55 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 875
Joined: 16 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned: Wenger Viking

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Cleo Rocks
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Yeah, I always talk about MacGyver anyway! I lost count of how many times people have told me to shut up about him, it doesn't stop me though. laugh.gif
Maybe we could have MacGyver Awareness day on 23rd March every year, MacGyver's birthday... clip.JPG



"How can I go forward when I don't know which way I'm facing?"
-John Lennon


 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
YopeGyver
Posted: 29 March 2013 - 01:18 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,197
Joined: 15 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Indiana
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages, Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Oh yeah! That's PERFECT! biggrin.gif



"Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness
or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles."
-Red Skelton

"You can't live in the past - there's a future to be had!"

✈ ✈ ✈
Art

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
AussieMacFan
Posted: 29 March 2013 - 03:00 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 875
Joined: 16 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned: Wenger Viking

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Cleo Rocks
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Next year, watch out world! The Mac Pack rises! laugh.gif
macsak.gif



"How can I go forward when I don't know which way I'm facing?"
-John Lennon


 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacFan092985
Posted: 29 March 2013 - 03:56 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 903
Joined: 7 May 2010
Gender:  Male
Country: CO
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: . . . Holy Rose
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



We should start a petition to submit to Victorinox for them to make a commemorative Tinker SAK to be released in 2015 to celebrate MacGyver's 30th Anniversary. I think it should be a Tinker SAK, as that is the model Mac used in the premiere episode, which aired on 09/29/1985.



"Jeep. My Jeep? What are you talking about? Penny! My Jeep?" - MacGyver

"Look at me. I'm a hurtin' guy! I'm beat up. I need a month's worth of sleep . . . and I need a haircut!" - MacGyver

"It's been said, 'The best gift a man could ever give another, was his life', Jack Dalton was never one to settle for less than the best. Thank you Jack." - MacGyver

"Reboots are born out of the lack of imagination." M. Lance Frank

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
AussieMacFan
Posted: 29 March 2013 - 04:07 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 875
Joined: 16 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned: Wenger Viking

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Cleo Rocks
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



YES!!! laugh.gif
I want that one, considering I don't even know what kind my SAK is, all I know is, it's Wenger...



"How can I go forward when I don't know which way I'm facing?"
-John Lennon


 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacFan092985
Posted: 29 March 2013 - 04:35 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 903
Joined: 7 May 2010
Gender:  Male
Country: CO
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: . . . Holy Rose
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I just emailed Victorinox with my idea. I'll keep everyone posted on what they say.



"Jeep. My Jeep? What are you talking about? Penny! My Jeep?" - MacGyver

"Look at me. I'm a hurtin' guy! I'm beat up. I need a month's worth of sleep . . . and I need a haircut!" - MacGyver

"It's been said, 'The best gift a man could ever give another, was his life', Jack Dalton was never one to settle for less than the best. Thank you Jack." - MacGyver

"Reboots are born out of the lack of imagination." M. Lance Frank

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
AussieMacFan
Posted: 29 March 2013 - 04:40 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 875
Joined: 16 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned: Wenger Viking

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Cleo Rocks
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Good luck! I'm keeping my fingers crossed! laugh.gif
macsak.gif



"How can I go forward when I don't know which way I'm facing?"
-John Lennon


 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 29 March 2013 - 10:17 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Most of my friends hate it when I talk about MacGyver too. Of course, they never watched the show either.

I like the SAK idea too! Let's hope they do one! I'd get one! :3

The other day I was thinking wouldn't it be cool if Jeep did a special "MacGyver" Wrangler. Maybe for when the movie comes out? I'd get one of those too! XD






"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
KiwiTek
Posted: 29 March 2013 - 10:25 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 4,093
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:  Male
Country: NZ
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Runners
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



That's a great idea about the SAK. I'd buy one!




 
PM                                                                     
Top
Daisy8577
  Posted: 30 March 2013 - 12:20 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 687
Joined: 14 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Michigan
SAK owned: Camper, Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



What an awesome idea AussieMacFan! I've been looking at getting a Tinker. I already own a camper. I need more tools!



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacFan092985
Posted: 30 March 2013 - 01:37 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 903
Joined: 7 May 2010
Gender:  Male
Country: CO
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: . . . Holy Rose
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Jediferret, I thought about a MacGyver Jeep Wrangler as well. My first thought was that it would be too costly for Jeep to make, but if you think about it, even the fully loaded 1987 Wrangler Laredo pales in comparison to the fully loaded Wranglers made today, so the cost wouldn't be that much. In keeping with the show, they could offer two versions, one with the all black interior and one with the camel colored dashboard and black seats. They could also have the left front fender dented in, just like MacG.gif



"Jeep. My Jeep? What are you talking about? Penny! My Jeep?" - MacGyver

"Look at me. I'm a hurtin' guy! I'm beat up. I need a month's worth of sleep . . . and I need a haircut!" - MacGyver

"It's been said, 'The best gift a man could ever give another, was his life', Jack Dalton was never one to settle for less than the best. Thank you Jack." - MacGyver

"Reboots are born out of the lack of imagination." M. Lance Frank

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
YopeGyver
Posted: 30 March 2013 - 01:46 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,197
Joined: 15 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Indiana
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages, Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Wow! I love the idea of the SAK! If they did, I'd wait and buy my SAK then. XD



"Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness
or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles."
-Red Skelton

"You can't live in the past - there's a future to be had!"

✈ ✈ ✈
Art

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Mela_007
Posted: 30 March 2013 - 03:04 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 346
Joined: 24 Oct 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Tinker,Champ+

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages; Humanity
Vehicle: Truck
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



That is a fabulous idea about the commemorative SAK!!! Even though I just bought a Tinker (just got it this week) I would buy the commemorative one for sure! I would likely use my current Tinker daily and keep the anniversary one for display. sakopen.gif

Since a full size Jeep may be out of range for many fans or not practical, what about getting Jeep to produce a small toy/collectible version as an anniversary edition? Not the matchbox size, but more the 4-5 inch size that many more fans could afford and would love to have. jeep.gif



"I think if you try hard enough and make the best of a situation, the situation won't get the best of you." -MacGyver

Semper Vigilans - Civil Air Patrol

 
PM                                                                     
Top
YopeGyver
Posted: 30 March 2013 - 03:49 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,197
Joined: 15 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Indiana
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages, Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (AussieMacFan @ 29 March 2013 - 03:00 PM)
Next year, watch out world! The Mac Pack rises! laugh.gif
macsak.gif

happy_dance.gif Yepper! Ya'll better look out! We'll be armed with duct tape, paperclips, and SAKs! sakopen.gif



"Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness
or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles."
-Red Skelton

"You can't live in the past - there's a future to be had!"

✈ ✈ ✈
Art

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacFan092985
Posted: 30 March 2013 - 04:18 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 903
Joined: 7 May 2010
Gender:  Male
Country: CO
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: . . . Holy Rose
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Here is my request to Victorinox.

On 2013/03/28 21:33:43 wrote:
Hello, My name is M. Lance Frank and I am a member of the forum www.MacGyveronline.com, a website dedicated to the iconic character played by Richard Dean Anderson from 1985 - 1992. As you know, MacGyver used a swiss army knife on nearly every episode (most of the time it was one model or another of the victorinox brand, but occasionally it was one model or another of the wenger brand) With the 30th Anniversary of the premiere of MacGyver coming up in 2015, how would we, "The Mac Pack" as we're known, a name coined by Richard Dean Anderson himself, convince Victorinox to create a 30th Anniversary edition Tinker model Victorinox Swiss Army Knife (the swiss shield on one side with MacGyver - 30 years: 1985 - 2015 on the other side). Can we submit a petition? Place a special order? Or . . . ? I selected the Victorinox TINKER model because that is the model MacGyver used in the premiere episode. I look forward to hearing from you and making this happen. Thank you. M. Lance Frank
_______________________________________________________________
Here is the first response from the Victorinox company.

Dear M. Lance

Thank you for contacting Victorinox Swiss Army with your new product idea. Your feedback and suggestions are highly valued and appreciated by our organization. In developing our product, we strive to deliver functionality and quality at an affordable price. Your email has been forwarded to our Product Manager for review and future consideration.

Thank you very much for being an advocate of our brand. It is people like you who make all the difference.

Sincerely,
Victorinox Swiss Army Customer Service

I'll post more as I hear back from them.



"Jeep. My Jeep? What are you talking about? Penny! My Jeep?" - MacGyver

"Look at me. I'm a hurtin' guy! I'm beat up. I need a month's worth of sleep . . . and I need a haircut!" - MacGyver

"It's been said, 'The best gift a man could ever give another, was his life', Jack Dalton was never one to settle for less than the best. Thank you Jack." - MacGyver

"Reboots are born out of the lack of imagination." M. Lance Frank

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
YopeGyver
Posted: 30 March 2013 - 04:54 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,197
Joined: 15 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Indiana
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages, Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Awesome! I'm really looking forward to what else they have to say. Wouldn't that be fantastic if they do? We'd owe it all to you, Mac Fan! biggrin.gif



"Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness
or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles."
-Red Skelton

"You can't live in the past - there's a future to be had!"

✈ ✈ ✈
Art

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MDBfan
Posted: 30 March 2013 - 05:21 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 833
Joined: 3 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Norway
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Strictly Business
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  ---
House:  House boat



Exciting! smile.gif



"Definitely Murdoc's handiwork. I could fix it if I only had some duct tape." -Murdoc (impersonating MacGyver), "Strictly Business"

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacManx
Posted: 30 March 2013 - 06:07 AM                                    
Quote Post


Challengers Volunteer
*

Posts: 34
Joined: 28 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Sooooooo hard
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



One confirmed sale here. sak.gif



Duck tape is like the force; it has a dark side and a light side; and binds the universe together.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
YopeGyver
Posted: 30 March 2013 - 07:50 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,197
Joined: 15 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Indiana
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages, Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (MacManx @ 30 March 2013 - 06:07 AM)
One confirmed sale here. sak.gif

Here too! sak.gif biggrin.gif



"Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness
or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles."
-Red Skelton

"You can't live in the past - there's a future to be had!"

✈ ✈ ✈
Art

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Mela_007
Posted: 30 March 2013 - 08:00 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 346
Joined: 24 Oct 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Tinker,Champ+

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages; Humanity
Vehicle: Truck
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



That is FANTASTIC that they have already replied to your email MacFan!! Count me in as a sale too! Woohoo!! surprise.gif

This post has been edited by Mela_007 on 30 March 2013 - 08:01 AM



"I think if you try hard enough and make the best of a situation, the situation won't get the best of you." -MacGyver

Semper Vigilans - Civil Air Patrol

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Daisy8577
Posted: 30 March 2013 - 09:04 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 687
Joined: 14 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Michigan
SAK owned: Camper, Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Count me in for a sale! smile.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 30 March 2013 - 07:25 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



QUOTE (MacFan092985 @ 29 March 2013 - 08:37 AM)
Jediferret, I thought about a MacGyver Jeep Wrangler as well.  My first thought was that it would be too costly for Jeep to make, but if you think about it, even the fully loaded 1987 Wrangler Laredo pales in comparison to the fully loaded Wranglers made today, so the cost wouldn't be that much.  In keeping with the show, they could offer two versions, one with the all black interior and one with the camel colored dashboard and black seats.  They could also have the left front fender dented in, just like MacG.gif

That would be very awesome actually. I know Jeep did a Call of Duty Wrangler in 2011 (I think), for Modern Warfare 3, so I wouldn't see why they wouldn't at least consider it since most people I know own Wranglers because of MacGyver anyway. Hey, that was the reason my sister and I always wanted one. XD

HAHA! The Mac dent...

They must have had more then one Jeep because I remember seeing that same dent in Runners... which must have been the same one with the busted tail-light. XD But, I haven't kept track.

I'm mostly interested because I'll be in the market for a Wrangler pretty soon and I want one as close to Mac's as possible. But, I'll probably settle with the Sport S with a Phoenix Foundation parking permit logo. XD How many people would get it if I had a license plate DucTape? XD Oh lordy... I need to go to bed.

That's awesome about the SAK too! I'd keep that one in my Jeep. :3 ...whenever I get one...



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
KiwiTek
Posted: 30 March 2013 - 11:30 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 4,093
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:  Male
Country: NZ
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Runners
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Jediferret @ 30 March 2013 - 08:25 PM)
How many people would get it if I had a license plate DucTape?



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Rocket
Posted: 31 March 2013 - 11:08 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 852
Joined: 10 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: England
SAK owned: Commander

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Hallowe'en Knights
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Jediferret @ 30 March 2013 - 07:25 PM)
But, I'll probably settle with the Sport S with a Phoenix Foundation parking permit logo. XD 



Phoenix Foundation parking permit?!
That's awesome! happy_dance.gif



Rollerskating at right angles to reality

 
PM                                                                     
Top
YopeGyver
Posted: 1 April 2013 - 02:36 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,197
Joined: 15 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Indiana
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages, Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Hehe, I was just thinking how cool it'd be if my first car could be a jeep. X3



"Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness
or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles."
-Red Skelton

"You can't live in the past - there's a future to be had!"

✈ ✈ ✈
Art

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Rocket
Posted: 5 April 2013 - 10:00 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 852
Joined: 10 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: England
SAK owned: Commander

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Hallowe'en Knights
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



I've got my Mum and my son hooked on MacGyver...
Two more of us, two less of them! happy_dance.gif



Rollerskating at right angles to reality

 
PM                                                                     
Top
AussieMacFan
Posted: 5 April 2013 - 03:19 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 875
Joined: 16 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned: Wenger Viking

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Cleo Rocks
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Yay! Get them to join MacGyver Online! We could always use more members! happy.gif



"How can I go forward when I don't know which way I'm facing?"
-John Lennon


 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
YopeGyver
Posted: 5 April 2013 - 03:49 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,197
Joined: 15 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Indiana
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages, Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (AussieMacFan @ 5 April 2013 - 03:19 PM)
Yay! Get them to join MacGyver Online! We could always use more members! happy.gif

Yes yes yes!!!



"Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness
or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles."
-Red Skelton

"You can't live in the past - there's a future to be had!"

✈ ✈ ✈
Art

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (2) [1] 2  Reply to this topic Fast Reply Start new topicStart Poll