Mac's best looks
  Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Rocket
Posted: 5 May 2013 - 08:37 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 852
Joined: 10 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: England
SAK owned: Commander

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Hallowe'en Knights
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



Following reading the comments about Mac being 'dressed as eye candy' in the tux in The Lost Amadeus, and the fact that most of us list a favourite jacket with our details...

What do you think is Mac's best look?

I'll open with a vote for the frock coat, string tie and top hat from Hallowe'en Knights. Classy, with a touch of the mad! biggrin.gif



Rollerskating at right angles to reality

 
PM                                                                     
Top
YopeGyver
Posted: 5 May 2013 - 09:00 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,197
Joined: 15 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Indiana
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages, Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Lol, I liked that outfit too (frock coat, string tie, top hat).
But I think I like Mac best, dressed casually; brown leather jacket, khakis/jeans, etc. And mustn't forget the aviator glasses! biggrin.gif



"Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness
or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles."
-Red Skelton

"You can't live in the past - there's a future to be had!"

✈ ✈ ✈
Art

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 5 May 2013 - 10:14 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



MacGyver made aviator sunglasses cool. XD

I have to CHOOSE!? blink.gif

I would have to go with his style in Season 4 with the jeans, t-shirt and leather jacket (Deadly Dreams/The Challenge). I actually liked his outfit in the first half of Runners as well.




"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
YopeGyver
  Posted: 5 May 2013 - 10:19 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,197
Joined: 15 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Indiana
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages, Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Jediferret @ 4 May 2013 - 05:14 PM)
MacGyver made aviator sunglasses cool. XD


LOL! XD Too true! I only half liked aviator glasses til I saw how awesome they looked on Mac xD. cool.jpg



"Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness
or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles."
-Red Skelton

"You can't live in the past - there's a future to be had!"

✈ ✈ ✈
Art

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 5 May 2013 - 10:32 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



I actually hated aviator sunglasses on ME, but I always saw them as men's sunglasses. I got my pair of aviator sunglasses from a women's fashion store (Maurices) for $12, which I had to get because they were "Mac" sunglasses. I... LOVE... them... XD




"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
YopeGyver
Posted: 5 May 2013 - 10:36 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,197
Joined: 15 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Indiana
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages, Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Ooooo! I just looked at them on that site! Verrry nice! So many choices too! Which pair do you have?



"Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness
or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles."
-Red Skelton

"You can't live in the past - there's a future to be had!"

✈ ✈ ✈
Art

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 5 May 2013 - 10:42 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



I actually don't see mine on there... it's probably because I bought mine when they just started the aviator style because it was the only pair they had at that point. The closest is THESE in the pink... mine are actually brown-ish gold.



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
YopeGyver
Posted: 5 May 2013 - 10:52 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,197
Joined: 15 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Indiana
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages, Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I like the blue ones! biggrin.gif Hmm...is a trip to kohls in order? I saw some similar to those at Kohls for like $12-$13.



"Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness
or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles."
-Red Skelton

"You can't live in the past - there's a future to be had!"

✈ ✈ ✈
Art

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacFan092985
  Posted: 12 May 2013 - 09:00 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 903
Joined: 7 May 2010
Gender:  Male
Country: CO
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: . . . Holy Rose
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I'd have to say the khaki pants (cargo or otherwise), brown boots, brown leather jacket and aviator sunglasses is my favorite. The look harkens back to the style of WWII aviators, which has always held great appeal to me.

I own eight or nine pair of aviator style sunglasses. I wear one pair until they get so scratched up or otherwise damaged that they aren't wearable anymore, then start with a new pair. Anytime I find a style/size that fits my face, I buy as many as I can find. The ones I own now are Dockers, Lacoste and Hilfiger brand that I found at either JC Penney, Ross, TJ Maxx or Marshall's. I prefer the brown lenses over the green lenses, but not many aviator sunglasses I've found come with brown lenses, so green it is.



"Jeep. My Jeep? What are you talking about? Penny! My Jeep?" - MacGyver

"Look at me. I'm a hurtin' guy! I'm beat up. I need a month's worth of sleep . . . and I need a haircut!" - MacGyver

"It's been said, 'The best gift a man could ever give another, was his life', Jack Dalton was never one to settle for less than the best. Thank you Jack." - MacGyver

"Reboots are born out of the lack of imagination." M. Lance Frank

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Makedde
Posted: 12 May 2013 - 08:45 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 353
Joined: 6 Mar 2011
Gender:  Female
Country: Aussieland
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Hell Week
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Mac's best look? The white tshirt and black short sleeved jacket he wore in The Hood. Along with the jeans, and the hair.

Black and white suits him.



"You may not believe this, but there have been times when I've had a lot more fun in the back seat of a car." - MacGyver (Golden Triangle)

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGod
Posted: 13 May 2013 - 05:25 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,777
Joined: 14 Jan 2004
Gender:  Male
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Don't know

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



Jeans and white T-shirt as in Good Knight MacGyver. But I also liked the jeans, the blue long sleeved shirt and leather jacket in Children of Light. That and I think my recent liking of his clothes in Lost Treasure of Atlantis is from the one during the chase through London. The jeans, white T-shirt, black shirt and black jacket. Another one that seemed more formal in Rush to Judgment, the khaki pants, the green shirt and the red tie.



I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.

 
PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
Top
Rocket
Posted: 13 May 2013 - 07:15 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 852
Joined: 10 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: England
SAK owned: Commander

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Hallowe'en Knights
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



I also like the white T-shirt, jeans and black waistcoat from Legend of the Holy Rose.

But then again, almost everyone looks better in a waistcoat biggrin.gif



Rollerskating at right angles to reality

 
PM                                                                     
Top
YopeGyver
Posted: 20 May 2013 - 10:05 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,197
Joined: 15 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Indiana
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages, Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Oh wait! I liked the white suit and fedora from "Twice Stung" too. biggrin.gif



"Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness
or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles."
-Red Skelton

"You can't live in the past - there's a future to be had!"

✈ ✈ ✈
Art

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Rocket
Posted: 23 May 2013 - 07:27 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 852
Joined: 10 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: England
SAK owned: Commander

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Hallowe'en Knights
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



QUOTE (YopeGyver @ 20 May 2013 - 10:05 AM)
Oh wait! I liked the white suit and fedora from "Twice Stung" too. biggrin.gif

The hat's good, but the suit is a really weird 1980's fit and I'm not sure it suits him very well! hmm.bmp

One of those fashions that hasn't stood the test of time, perhaps. A bit like the shirt and the blue jumper from Tough Boys - now there are two regrettable pieces of clothing!



Rollerskating at right angles to reality

 
PM                                                                     
Top
YopeGyver
Posted: 24 May 2013 - 12:56 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,197
Joined: 15 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Indiana
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages, Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Oh no! Not that shirt and jumper! doh.gif

Mm, no, you're right. Not very fitting for the 80s at all, but can you just see him in the 30s wearing it? XD



"Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness
or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles."
-Red Skelton

"You can't live in the past - there's a future to be had!"

✈ ✈ ✈
Art

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Mela_007
Posted: 24 May 2013 - 02:48 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 346
Joined: 24 Oct 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Tinker,Champ+

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages; Humanity
Vehicle: Truck
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I have two: casual and dress.

Casual - Blue jeans, sneakers, white sweater, and brown bomber jacket.

Dress - the tux of course, but my favorite is Lost Amadeus (after he takes the hat off and the pony tail out). blush.gif



"I think if you try hard enough and make the best of a situation, the situation won't get the best of you." -MacGyver

Semper Vigilans - Civil Air Patrol

 
PM                                                                     
Top
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Reply to this topic Fast Reply Start new topicStart Poll