|
I feel that laws should be in place that require nearly everything to be recycled, and that every product build must be a certain percentage recyclable. I know that isn't going to ever happen though, no changes will be happen until it's near to too late.
Where I live right now, we have large recycling cans, but only certain things can be put in them, rather than everything that is actually recyclable. For example, food and pop cans that are metal, but no other kinds of metal, regardless of what it is. Or, glass jars are ok, but no other kind or shape of glass, and no plastics of any sort besides pop bottles. Not even food packaging which clearly indicates it's recyclable! I know of other towns that have no recycling whatsoever, but even where it is available it seems a half assed effort at best.
I could go on, but it's just shameful and depressing and I'd rather not think on it.
The boat is cool though.
|