Disclaimer      

All stories in this forum are the intellectual property of the respective authors. These works may not be copied or re-presented in any way what-so-ever with out the express permission of the respective author of the work. These writings are written for the enjoyment of fans and are not intended to infringe upon any copyrights or trademarks owned by Paramount Studios, agents of, or persons authorized to act on behalf of.

Please read the Fan Fiction Rules before posting your fiction.

>> Fan Fiction Index <<
     

Adventures of the Mac Pack, Join in and have fun! All are welcome!
  Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Rocket
Posted: 7 September 2018 - 08:40 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 852
Joined: 10 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: England
SAK owned: Commander

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Hallowe'en Knights
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



Jack: Well, we were here for this! *pulls out the map with a flourish, then glances at Murdoc and clutches the map tight* I'm not sure I should say!

Penny: Oh, that's right! We were lookng for trea-

Everyone: PENNY!

Murdoc: Treasure? Do I hear treasure? How delightful...

MacGyver: *standing some distance off, watching Murdoc* This is a really bad idea.

Murdoc: Nonsense! I love a treasure hunt as much as the next -

MacGyver: -Villain!

Murdoc: Don't be such a spoilsport, MacGyver!

In one smooth move, Murdoc whips the map out of Jack's hands and spreads it out over a handy rock. He leans in close, tracing the line of the river with one finger.

Murdoc: Ah yes, I remember this place. And, now I look at it properly, I believe this might be my map!

Penny: You've been here before?

MacGyver: *Glaring at Murdoc* Tell them, Murdoc. Tell them what you did last time you were here!



Rollerskating at right angles to reality

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Dragondog
Posted: 8 September 2018 - 11:23 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,385
Joined: 12 Dec 2017
Gender:  Female
Country: U.S.A.
SAK owned: none

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Halloween Knights
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Murdoc: *evil smirk* Do you really want to know?



"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer" - Hank The Cowdog

"You have the heart of a chief, and the soul of a dragon"- How to Train Your Dragon 2

"[T]he more we try to understand one another, the more exceptional each one of us will be" - Zootopia

"Love makes you do strange things." - Charlie Brown

"When something looks too perfect, it probably sucks" - Dreamworks Dragons Race to the Edge

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Sanguine
Posted: 8 September 2018 - 12:17 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 347
Joined: 31 Jul 2017
Gender:  Female
Country: U.S.A.
SAK owned: Classic SD Pink

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Halloween Knights
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Sanguine: <flips open notebook & grabs pen from pocket> Yes. In detail, please. For research purposes.



"I am not mad. I'm just very, very determined." ------Murdoc, 'Cleo Rocks'

"What is the color of night?" ------Oblivion

Virtutis Gloria Merces.

Time you enjoy wasting isn't wasted time.

Highly Illogical. Delightfully Useless. Achtung Y'All.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyver85
Posted: 4 October 2018 - 04:20 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 732
Joined: 2 Apr 2015
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Each one as I watch it!
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



Me: *taps toes* We're waiting, Murdoc.



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Dragondog
Posted: 5 October 2018 - 01:28 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,385
Joined: 12 Dec 2017
Gender:  Female
Country: U.S.A.
SAK owned: none

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Halloween Knights
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



(admit it, none of us know what Murdoc should say here laugh.gif )



"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer" - Hank The Cowdog

"You have the heart of a chief, and the soul of a dragon"- How to Train Your Dragon 2

"[T]he more we try to understand one another, the more exceptional each one of us will be" - Zootopia

"Love makes you do strange things." - Charlie Brown

"When something looks too perfect, it probably sucks" - Dreamworks Dragons Race to the Edge

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyver85
Posted: 5 October 2018 - 03:10 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 732
Joined: 2 Apr 2015
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Each one as I watch it!
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



(I know right! I was hoping someone had an idea; I don't know if I can come up with anything good enough laugh.gif )



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Sanguine
Posted: 5 October 2018 - 03:27 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 347
Joined: 31 Jul 2017
Gender:  Female
Country: U.S.A.
SAK owned: Classic SD Pink

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Halloween Knights
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Have no fear, the self-proclaimed assassin whisperer is here! wink.gif

Murdoc: You don't expect me to ruin the surprise, now do you? That wouldn't be any fun at all. <sinister grin> No, I'd much rather keep you in the dark in regards to my personal business. Unless, of course, MacGyver wants to share with you all the gory details, hm?



"I am not mad. I'm just very, very determined." ------Murdoc, 'Cleo Rocks'

"What is the color of night?" ------Oblivion

Virtutis Gloria Merces.

Time you enjoy wasting isn't wasted time.

Highly Illogical. Delightfully Useless. Achtung Y'All.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Dragondog
Posted: 6 October 2018 - 10:21 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,385
Joined: 12 Dec 2017
Gender:  Female
Country: U.S.A.
SAK owned: none

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Halloween Knights
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



(Thanks, you rock laugh.gif )



"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer" - Hank The Cowdog

"You have the heart of a chief, and the soul of a dragon"- How to Train Your Dragon 2

"[T]he more we try to understand one another, the more exceptional each one of us will be" - Zootopia

"Love makes you do strange things." - Charlie Brown

"When something looks too perfect, it probably sucks" - Dreamworks Dragons Race to the Edge

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Rocket
Posted: 16 October 2018 - 02:12 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 852
Joined: 10 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: England
SAK owned: Commander

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Hallowe'en Knights
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



I do know what I had in mind initially, but am happy to go along with Sanguine's plan instead.
Up to you guys whistle.gif



Rollerskating at right angles to reality

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Sanguine
Posted: 16 October 2018 - 04:33 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 347
Joined: 31 Jul 2017
Gender:  Female
Country: U.S.A.
SAK owned: Classic SD Pink

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Halloween Knights
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Rocket @ 15 October 2018 - 09:12 AM)
I do know what I had in mind initially, but am happy to go along with Sanguine's plan instead.
Up to you guys whistle.gif

I have no plan! I was doing improv. Go with whatever you had planned!! I want to find out what will happen! thumbsup.gif



"I am not mad. I'm just very, very determined." ------Murdoc, 'Cleo Rocks'

"What is the color of night?" ------Oblivion

Virtutis Gloria Merces.

Time you enjoy wasting isn't wasted time.

Highly Illogical. Delightfully Useless. Achtung Y'All.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Dragondog
Posted: 16 October 2018 - 01:41 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,385
Joined: 12 Dec 2017
Gender:  Female
Country: U.S.A.
SAK owned: none

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Halloween Knights
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Me too! wink.gif



"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer" - Hank The Cowdog

"You have the heart of a chief, and the soul of a dragon"- How to Train Your Dragon 2

"[T]he more we try to understand one another, the more exceptional each one of us will be" - Zootopia

"Love makes you do strange things." - Charlie Brown

"When something looks too perfect, it probably sucks" - Dreamworks Dragons Race to the Edge

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Rocket
Posted: 23 October 2018 - 07:06 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 852
Joined: 10 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: England
SAK owned: Commander

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Hallowe'en Knights
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



Murdoc: (sighs) If you insist. Last time I was here, I was working, and...

Mac: What was the job, Murdoc? Tell them what the job was!

Murdoc: (rolls eyes) Alright, I was working for HIT, and I was on assignment, OK?

Mac: (folds arms) Carry on.

Murdoc: It was beautiful. I was setting up two rival gangs to fight each other into oblivion, and being paid by both sides to wipe out the opposite gang. Double bonus! Happy days! (is overtaken momentarily by nostalgia)

Mac: And what else did you do while you were here?

Murdoc: Must I? MacGyver, you're so tedious when you're all serious...

Mac: (GLARES!)

Murdoc: Very well. I encountered Number One Boy Scout here (waves in Mac's general direction) and I may have caused him to have an unscheduled wash...

Mac: (losing patience) What Murdoc means is that I happened to be in the same place, at the same time, rescuing the people his rival gangs had been trafficking. Rather than let me get on with it, he saw fit to cut the rope bridge we were crossing, dropping me, a reporter and a dozen kidnap victims into a raging river!

Murdoc: So dramatic! You were alright, weren't you?

Mac: Alright? Alright?! We lost four of them in the rapids, the journalist was never found and I washed up five miles downstream with concussion and a broken arm!

Rocket: Murdoc, you're a scumbag.

Murdoc: (bowing) At your service...

Rocket: What are you doing back here?

Murdoc: Well, when your happy little band accosted me and stole my map (glares at Rocket, who shrugs, unrepentant), I was coming back here to look for the gang's stash. That much money can't be allowed to go to waste, now can it?

Jack: Someone say MONEY?!



(At some point, I may write the rescue story up as a proper episode. Remind me, would you?)



Rollerskating at right angles to reality

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Sanguine
Posted: 23 October 2018 - 07:11 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 347
Joined: 31 Jul 2017
Gender:  Female
Country: U.S.A.
SAK owned: Classic SD Pink

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Halloween Knights
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Sanguine: <intrigued> If the journalist was never found, then we should make it our mission to find out what happened!



"I am not mad. I'm just very, very determined." ------Murdoc, 'Cleo Rocks'

"What is the color of night?" ------Oblivion

Virtutis Gloria Merces.

Time you enjoy wasting isn't wasted time.

Highly Illogical. Delightfully Useless. Achtung Y'All.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Rocket
Posted: 23 October 2018 - 07:23 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 852
Joined: 10 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: England
SAK owned: Commander

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Hallowe'en Knights
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



Bingo!

I love it when a plot hook snares someone clapping.gif



Rollerskating at right angles to reality

 
PM                                                                     
Top
zoeryan
Posted: 23 October 2018 - 08:03 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 361
Joined: 3 Oct 2018
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Lthrman Squirt

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:ETSS, Partners
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



The group hears rustling behind some tall bushes.

Jack: Another Anaconda!?

Murdock dives behind MacGyver. Mac gives him a withering look, as he looks around for a weapon. Grabbing a large stick off the ground he edges towards where the noise came from, and then holding the stick up at the ready, swoops back the foliage.

Mac: ZOE??!? What are YOU doing here?

Me: MacGyver, this could be the most important archeological discovery of our time! We have to get to it first!

Mac: Hold it...

Me: After you destroyed the last find...

Mac: What!

Me: Well I assume you would care about the benefit to society that was all but eradicated when you collapsed that cave...

Mac: Just hold it right there!

I pause, hand on hips.

Murdock pokes his head out from behind the group.

Murdock: So not a snake then...

Mac: Zoe, how did you get here?

Me: Well with the other half of the map of course!



"I'm not perfect.... yet."

"Are you crazy?" "It's been rumored..."

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Dragondog
Posted: 23 October 2018 - 08:59 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,385
Joined: 12 Dec 2017
Gender:  Female
Country: U.S.A.
SAK owned: none

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Halloween Knights
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Me: *glancing at Murdoc* You're cute when you're scared

Murdoc: Huh?

Me: Never mind. *turns to Zoe* Hey wink.gif



"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer" - Hank The Cowdog

"You have the heart of a chief, and the soul of a dragon"- How to Train Your Dragon 2

"[T]he more we try to understand one another, the more exceptional each one of us will be" - Zootopia

"Love makes you do strange things." - Charlie Brown

"When something looks too perfect, it probably sucks" - Dreamworks Dragons Race to the Edge

 
PM                                                                     
Top
zoeryan
Posted: 23 October 2018 - 09:02 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 361
Joined: 3 Oct 2018
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Lthrman Squirt

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:ETSS, Partners
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Zoe: Hey----

Mac:*waving his hands* Everyone just hold on. The priority is finding the journalist, not the treasure!

Jack: There's no reason to think we might not find the journalist on the way to the treasure *eye twitches*



"I'm not perfect.... yet."

"Are you crazy?" "It's been rumored..."

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyver85
Posted: 21 November 2018 - 05:14 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 732
Joined: 2 Apr 2015
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Each one as I watch it!
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



Me:*whispering to Zoe and Dragondog: Do you think we should invite Murdoc to Thanksgiving dinner?

Mac: dry.gif

Me: whistle.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Sanguine
Posted: 22 November 2018 - 03:06 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 347
Joined: 31 Jul 2017
Gender:  Female
Country: U.S.A.
SAK owned: Classic SD Pink

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Halloween Knights
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Sanguine: That's a good idea! Hey, Murdoc, do you want to join us for Thanksgiving? It won't hurt us to celebrate a little before we go looking for the journalist and for the treasure. I promise we won't cook any snakes!



"I am not mad. I'm just very, very determined." ------Murdoc, 'Cleo Rocks'

"What is the color of night?" ------Oblivion

Virtutis Gloria Merces.

Time you enjoy wasting isn't wasted time.

Highly Illogical. Delightfully Useless. Achtung Y'All.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Dragondog
Posted: 22 November 2018 - 02:57 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,385
Joined: 12 Dec 2017
Gender:  Female
Country: U.S.A.
SAK owned: none

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Halloween Knights
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Me: I think it sounds nice-
Mac: You're all insane dry.gif
Me: I'm part dragon. I can do whatever I want wink.gif



"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer" - Hank The Cowdog

"You have the heart of a chief, and the soul of a dragon"- How to Train Your Dragon 2

"[T]he more we try to understand one another, the more exceptional each one of us will be" - Zootopia

"Love makes you do strange things." - Charlie Brown

"When something looks too perfect, it probably sucks" - Dreamworks Dragons Race to the Edge

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyver85
Posted: 23 November 2018 - 06:03 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 732
Joined: 2 Apr 2015
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Each one as I watch it!
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



Penny: You're part dragon? That reminds me of a show I was in once, well, almost in anyway. There was this...

Me: We won't let him cut the turkey. We're not that insane!

Jack: But the treasure?

Mac: huh.gif Aren't you forgetting something...

Jack: *sighs* And the journalist... ?



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Sanguine
Posted: 24 November 2018 - 01:23 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 347
Joined: 31 Jul 2017
Gender:  Female
Country: U.S.A.
SAK owned: Classic SD Pink

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Halloween Knights
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Sanguine: <amused> If the journalist and the treasure have been missing for this long already, they can afford to wait a wee bit longer. Besides, this will give us time to think of a game plan. Now, who's going to help me roast these plantains? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?



"I am not mad. I'm just very, very determined." ------Murdoc, 'Cleo Rocks'

"What is the color of night?" ------Oblivion

Virtutis Gloria Merces.

Time you enjoy wasting isn't wasted time.

Highly Illogical. Delightfully Useless. Achtung Y'All.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Dragondog
Posted: 24 November 2018 - 02:35 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,385
Joined: 12 Dec 2017
Gender:  Female
Country: U.S.A.
SAK owned: none

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Halloween Knights
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Me: I'm not a fire-breather, or I'd help-

Murdoc: I can help with that

Jack: blink.gif Oh crap...



"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer" - Hank The Cowdog

"You have the heart of a chief, and the soul of a dragon"- How to Train Your Dragon 2

"[T]he more we try to understand one another, the more exceptional each one of us will be" - Zootopia

"Love makes you do strange things." - Charlie Brown

"When something looks too perfect, it probably sucks" - Dreamworks Dragons Race to the Edge

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Sanguine
Posted: 24 November 2018 - 07:10 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 347
Joined: 31 Jul 2017
Gender:  Female
Country: U.S.A.
SAK owned: Classic SD Pink

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Halloween Knights
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Sanguine: <throws rock horns in the air> \m/ Let's do this! Pyromania! <uses tiny ineffectual pink SAK to slice the plantains>



"I am not mad. I'm just very, very determined." ------Murdoc, 'Cleo Rocks'

"What is the color of night?" ------Oblivion

Virtutis Gloria Merces.

Time you enjoy wasting isn't wasted time.

Highly Illogical. Delightfully Useless. Achtung Y'All.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Dragondog
Posted: 26 November 2018 - 03:00 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,385
Joined: 12 Dec 2017
Gender:  Female
Country: U.S.A.
SAK owned: none

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Halloween Knights
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Murdoc: *Pumps fist* Yes!

Me: Yeah!

Mac: Oh no...



"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer" - Hank The Cowdog

"You have the heart of a chief, and the soul of a dragon"- How to Train Your Dragon 2

"[T]he more we try to understand one another, the more exceptional each one of us will be" - Zootopia

"Love makes you do strange things." - Charlie Brown

"When something looks too perfect, it probably sucks" - Dreamworks Dragons Race to the Edge

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Sanguine
Posted: 26 November 2018 - 03:19 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 347
Joined: 31 Jul 2017
Gender:  Female
Country: U.S.A.
SAK owned: Classic SD Pink

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Halloween Knights
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Sanguine: <crestfallen> Oh... I don't have a lighter. Does anyone else have one? I really don't want to scrape my knife on a rock to try to get a spark.



"I am not mad. I'm just very, very determined." ------Murdoc, 'Cleo Rocks'

"What is the color of night?" ------Oblivion

Virtutis Gloria Merces.

Time you enjoy wasting isn't wasted time.

Highly Illogical. Delightfully Useless. Achtung Y'All.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyver85
Posted: 26 November 2018 - 05:03 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 732
Joined: 2 Apr 2015
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Each one as I watch it!
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



Me: Here's a snazzy wind resistant one! Yay fire!



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Sanguine
Posted: 27 November 2018 - 12:19 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 347
Joined: 31 Jul 2017
Gender:  Female
Country: U.S.A.
SAK owned: Classic SD Pink

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Halloween Knights
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Sanguine: Yes!!! Thank you!! Okay, Murdoc, you get our fire started and we'll get cooking!



"I am not mad. I'm just very, very determined." ------Murdoc, 'Cleo Rocks'

"What is the color of night?" ------Oblivion

Virtutis Gloria Merces.

Time you enjoy wasting isn't wasted time.

Highly Illogical. Delightfully Useless. Achtung Y'All.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Dragondog
Posted: 27 November 2018 - 02:56 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,385
Joined: 12 Dec 2017
Gender:  Female
Country: U.S.A.
SAK owned: none

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Halloween Knights
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Me: We should probably stand back

Everyone: *steps several paces back*

Murdoc: *pretending to look offended* I'd almost think you don't trust me!



"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer" - Hank The Cowdog

"You have the heart of a chief, and the soul of a dragon"- How to Train Your Dragon 2

"[T]he more we try to understand one another, the more exceptional each one of us will be" - Zootopia

"Love makes you do strange things." - Charlie Brown

"When something looks too perfect, it probably sucks" - Dreamworks Dragons Race to the Edge

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Sanguine
Posted: 27 November 2018 - 03:15 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 347
Joined: 31 Jul 2017
Gender:  Female
Country: U.S.A.
SAK owned: Classic SD Pink

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Halloween Knights
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Sanguine: Well, I trust you. But I'll also thank you to not go overboard. We don't need any unfortunate accidents, now do we?



"I am not mad. I'm just very, very determined." ------Murdoc, 'Cleo Rocks'

"What is the color of night?" ------Oblivion

Virtutis Gloria Merces.

Time you enjoy wasting isn't wasted time.

Highly Illogical. Delightfully Useless. Achtung Y'All.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (8) « First ... 5 6 [7] 8  Reply to this topic Fast Reply Start new topicStart Poll