Posts: 230
Joined: 27 Oct 2013
Gender: Male
Country:
SAK owned: Tinker
Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:The Eraser
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket: Brown bomber
House: House boat
Never mind all that fear of commitment stuff. Here's the real reason he couldn't keep a girlfriend.
I found these pictures in this sites photo gallery and it all makes sense now!
"One time we were on a camping trip. This bear ate all our food! I got all wimpy scared, but my grandpa, he said to me, 'Bud. . . we'll just go grazing.'"
Posts: 7,777
Joined: 14 Jan 2004
Gender: Male
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Don't know
Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket: Black/Navy flight
House: House boat
Nah, men just used to do that in the 80's.
Who are these guys anyway? The guy left seems like a guest actor I guess.
I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver. Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you. It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.
Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages, Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket: Brown bomber
House: House boat
I found another reason...
"Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles." -Red Skelton
"You can't live in the past - there's a future to be had!"
Posts: 7,777
Joined: 14 Jan 2004
Gender: Male
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Don't know
Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket: Black/Navy flight
House: House boat
That's why he's an actor.
I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver. Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you. It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)