The final curtain, Ending in style
  Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Rocket
Posted: 7 September 2013 - 07:35 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 852
Joined: 10 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: England
SAK owned: Commander

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Hallowe'en Knights
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



So I'm onto the last disc of MacGyver Season 7.

A question for those of us who've seen it all: Is it better to watch the final episodes in the order they were aired (Mountain of Youth last), or leave The Stringer to last because it's the end of the story, at least until the films pick it up again.

Thoughts, anyone?



Rollerskating at right angles to reality

 
PM                                                                     
Top
KiwiTek
Posted: 7 September 2013 - 08:38 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 4,093
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:  Male
Country: NZ
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Runners
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I think it's better to leave the stringer to last. You have one last "good adventure" with Mac and Jack Dalton in Mountain of Youth and then The Stringer wraps the show up with the final hurrah and closing comments from RDA.






 
PM                                                                     
Top
YopeGyver
Posted: 8 September 2013 - 05:14 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,197
Joined: 15 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Indiana
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages, Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I agree with KiwiTek. smile.gif



"Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness
or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles."
-Red Skelton

"You can't live in the past - there's a future to be had!"

✈ ✈ ✈
Art

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Jaz
Posted: 8 September 2013 - 05:49 AM                                    
Quote Post


Trouble shooter
**

Posts: 90
Joined: 21 Aug 2011
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Deluxe Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Two Times Trouble
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (KiwiTek @ 7 September 2013 - 08:38 PM)
I think it's better to leave the stringer to last. You have one last "good adventure" with Mac and Jack Dalton in Mountain of Youth and then The Stringer wraps the show up with the final hurrah and closing comments from RDA.

I agree, but I don't have the heart to watch The Stringer. I feel if I watch it it's all over and no more adventures with MacGyver. After watching it for years, I feel like I know all the characters personally in a way and I'm part of the adventures. And when RDA "narrates" it's like he's talking to me, and I just cant say goodbye to all of that unsure.gif



"When James Bond gets an assignment, he probably ends up on the Riviera, up to his 007's in bikinis. Me? I end up 80 miles past nowhere. "

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Rocket
Posted: 8 September 2013 - 06:27 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 852
Joined: 10 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: England
SAK owned: Commander

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Hallowe'en Knights
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



Sounds like I'm leaving The Stringer until last.
Thanks guys biggrin.gif



Rollerskating at right angles to reality

 
PM                                                                     
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Reply to this topic Fast Reply Start new topicStart Poll