Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages, Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket: Brown bomber
House: House boat
Have you guys seen these yet? If not, they're definitely worth watching! Cyril makes THE best MacGyver episode trailers I've seen on YouTube so far. Very professional and fun to watch.
"Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles." -Red Skelton
"You can't live in the past - there's a future to be had!"
Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket: Black leather
House: House boat
I really want to make one myself... eventually. I currently don't have any clips I can use, but I plan on getting the series on DVD sometime in the near future.
But, here's one I watch sometimes. It's one of my favorites.
"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver) "Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein "What are ferrets made of? Happiness."
Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages, Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket: Brown bomber
House: House boat
I love that one, Jedi! This is the first time I've seen that one too.
"Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles." -Red Skelton
"You can't live in the past - there's a future to be had!"
Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages, Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket: Brown bomber
House: House boat
Very James Bond themed. Cyril's work is amazing. I stink at synchronizing everything so perfectly like that. The music, the scenes, dialogue...excuse me while I go be jealous.
"Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles." -Red Skelton
"You can't live in the past - there's a future to be had!"
Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages, Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket: Brown bomber
House: House boat
QUOTE (MacPhoenix @ 9 March 2014 - 07:12 AM)
Thanks you so much ;-) I'm Cyril and i 'm very glad if you like it ;-) thanks you so much ;-)
Cy! It's great to see you here! I'm a big fan of your work.
"Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles." -Red Skelton
"You can't live in the past - there's a future to be had!"