Last One To Post Wins!!!, (part 2)
  Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
DashboardOnFire
Posted: 8 May 2016 - 08:26 AM                                    
Quote Post


Reboot Specialist
*********

Posts: 9,334
Joined: 15 Apr 2016
Gender:  Female
Country: Switzerland
SAK owned: a red one ;-)

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



It's been a while, but I still got it happy_dance.gif



That's always a sign you might be in trouble if your dashboard is on fire...
Currently blogging about the MacGyver Reboot on Dashboard On Fire

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Barry Rowland
Posted: 8 May 2016 - 03:11 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,195
Joined: 21 Dec 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA/PA
SAK owned: Swiss Champ

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Twice Stung
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



So close Dash, but cut you off at the finish line biggrin.gif happy_dance.gif happy_dance.gif happy_dance.gif



Barry

"The bag's not for what I take. It's for what I find along the way!"
"EXACTLY!"

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
DashboardOnFire
Posted: 15 May 2016 - 01:29 AM                                    
Quote Post


Reboot Specialist
*********

Posts: 9,334
Joined: 15 Apr 2016
Gender:  Female
Country: Switzerland
SAK owned: a red one ;-)

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Hold on, how and why did you get to enjoy your win for so long?

I'm here to take it away from you!

harhar.gif



That's always a sign you might be in trouble if your dashboard is on fire...
Currently blogging about the MacGyver Reboot on Dashboard On Fire

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Barry Rowland
Posted: 15 May 2016 - 09:06 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,195
Joined: 21 Dec 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA/PA
SAK owned: Swiss Champ

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Twice Stung
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I wondered where you have been Dash!! Glad to see you and take that win off your hands harhar.gif biggrin.gif



Barry

"The bag's not for what I take. It's for what I find along the way!"
"EXACTLY!"

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
DashboardOnFire
Posted: 16 May 2016 - 12:36 AM                                    
Quote Post


Reboot Specialist
*********

Posts: 9,334
Joined: 15 Apr 2016
Gender:  Female
Country: Switzerland
SAK owned: a red one ;-)

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Bwahaha, I just posted more pics from the MacGyver-Reboot-Set, so the win is mine anyway for today harhar.gif



That's always a sign you might be in trouble if your dashboard is on fire...
Currently blogging about the MacGyver Reboot on Dashboard On Fire

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Barry Rowland
Posted: 16 May 2016 - 11:24 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,195
Joined: 21 Dec 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA/PA
SAK owned: Swiss Champ

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Twice Stung
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Until I just stole it from you again!! tongue.gif harhar.gif thumbsup.gif



Barry

"The bag's not for what I take. It's for what I find along the way!"
"EXACTLY!"

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
DashboardOnFire
Posted: 16 May 2016 - 09:21 PM                                    
Quote Post


Reboot Specialist
*********

Posts: 9,334
Joined: 15 Apr 2016
Gender:  Female
Country: Switzerland
SAK owned: a red one ;-)

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Nonsense harhar.gif



That's always a sign you might be in trouble if your dashboard is on fire...
Currently blogging about the MacGyver Reboot on Dashboard On Fire

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Barry Rowland
Posted: 17 May 2016 - 07:28 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,195
Joined: 21 Dec 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA/PA
SAK owned: Swiss Champ

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Twice Stung
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Not at all....I'll gladly take the WIN!!! happy_dance.gif harhar.gif



Barry

"The bag's not for what I take. It's for what I find along the way!"
"EXACTLY!"

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
DashboardOnFire
Posted: 18 May 2016 - 05:47 AM                                    
Quote Post


Reboot Specialist
*********

Posts: 9,334
Joined: 15 Apr 2016
Gender:  Female
Country: Switzerland
SAK owned: a red one ;-)

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Wohoooo!

happy_dance.gif



That's always a sign you might be in trouble if your dashboard is on fire...
Currently blogging about the MacGyver Reboot on Dashboard On Fire

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Barry Rowland
Posted: 19 May 2016 - 09:47 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,195
Joined: 21 Dec 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA/PA
SAK owned: Swiss Champ

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Twice Stung
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Thanks for cheering me on as I cross the finish line to the WIN Dash!! harhar.gif happy_dance.gif happy_dance.gif happy_dance.gif



Barry

"The bag's not for what I take. It's for what I find along the way!"
"EXACTLY!"

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
DashboardOnFire
Posted: 19 May 2016 - 09:55 AM                                    
Quote Post


Reboot Specialist
*********

Posts: 9,334
Joined: 15 Apr 2016
Gender:  Female
Country: Switzerland
SAK owned: a red one ;-)

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Everyone is talking about the MacGyver trailer that I'm not able to see online (stupid location restrictions), so at least I'm going to take the last WIN for today (at least in my timezone) harhar.gif



That's always a sign you might be in trouble if your dashboard is on fire...
Currently blogging about the MacGyver Reboot on Dashboard On Fire

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Barry Rowland
Posted: 19 May 2016 - 01:51 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,195
Joined: 21 Dec 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA/PA
SAK owned: Swiss Champ

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Twice Stung
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I can't see it either Dash, so I'm going to join you and share in that WIN!!! happy_dance.gif thumbsup.gif happy_dance.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif



Barry

"The bag's not for what I take. It's for what I find along the way!"
"EXACTLY!"

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
DashboardOnFire
Posted: 20 May 2016 - 08:03 PM                                    
Quote Post


Reboot Specialist
*********

Posts: 9,334
Joined: 15 Apr 2016
Gender:  Female
Country: Switzerland
SAK owned: a red one ;-)

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I don't want to share, I'm greeeeeeeeedy nasty.gif



That's always a sign you might be in trouble if your dashboard is on fire...
Currently blogging about the MacGyver Reboot on Dashboard On Fire

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Barry Rowland
Posted: 21 May 2016 - 12:33 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,195
Joined: 21 Dec 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA/PA
SAK owned: Swiss Champ

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Twice Stung
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Then allow me to take the burden from you Dash, and carry the WIN!!! biggrin.gif happy_dance.gif



Barry

"The bag's not for what I take. It's for what I find along the way!"
"EXACTLY!"

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 21 May 2016 - 02:44 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



I have an idea! Let's take the WIN and make it into a cake! Then we can all eat it and we'll all be winners!!!



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
DashboardOnFire
Posted: 21 May 2016 - 03:14 AM                                    
Quote Post


Reboot Specialist
*********

Posts: 9,334
Joined: 15 Apr 2016
Gender:  Female
Country: Switzerland
SAK owned: a red one ;-)

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



CAKE? Did you mention CAKE?



Attached Image
Attached Image



That's always a sign you might be in trouble if your dashboard is on fire...
Currently blogging about the MacGyver Reboot on Dashboard On Fire

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Barry Rowland
Posted: 21 May 2016 - 06:08 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,195
Joined: 21 Dec 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA/PA
SAK owned: Swiss Champ

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Twice Stung
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Only if it's coffee cake Jedi!! happy_dance.gif happy_dance.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif



Barry

"The bag's not for what I take. It's for what I find along the way!"
"EXACTLY!"

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Macgyver1985
Posted: 21 May 2016 - 06:57 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Since you mentioned coffee, barry, I am now in a mood for one! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif



Attached Image
Attached Image



 
                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 21 May 2016 - 07:03 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



OMG! Coffee cake and coffee.. and Jack O'Niell... now THAT is a WIN. smile.gif



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
DashboardOnFire
Posted: 21 May 2016 - 09:01 AM                                    
Quote Post


Reboot Specialist
*********

Posts: 9,334
Joined: 15 Apr 2016
Gender:  Female
Country: Switzerland
SAK owned: a red one ;-)

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



phenomenal win! thumbsup.gif



That's always a sign you might be in trouble if your dashboard is on fire...
Currently blogging about the MacGyver Reboot on Dashboard On Fire

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Barry Rowland
Posted: 21 May 2016 - 09:05 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,195
Joined: 21 Dec 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA/PA
SAK owned: Swiss Champ

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Twice Stung
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Everyone's invited, and I'll even make a fresh pot for the celebration!! thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

Attached Image
Attached Image



Barry

"The bag's not for what I take. It's for what I find along the way!"
"EXACTLY!"

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Elizabeth MacGyver
Posted: 25 May 2016 - 03:20 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 466
Joined: 29 Apr 2015
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 7
Episode:the stringer
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



I see we are talking about the best invention in the world, coffee.



Hi I'm back!!!!

 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 25 May 2016 - 04:31 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Elizabeth MacGyver! Glad to have you back! smile.gif



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
DashboardOnFire
Posted: 25 May 2016 - 05:22 PM                                    
Quote Post


Reboot Specialist
*********

Posts: 9,334
Joined: 15 Apr 2016
Gender:  Female
Country: Switzerland
SAK owned: a red one ;-)

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



The best Intervention in the World has to be chocolate... Swiss Chocolate happy.gif



That's always a sign you might be in trouble if your dashboard is on fire...
Currently blogging about the MacGyver Reboot on Dashboard On Fire

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Barry Rowland
Posted: 26 May 2016 - 07:38 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,195
Joined: 21 Dec 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA/PA
SAK owned: Swiss Champ

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Twice Stung
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Welcome back Elizabeth! I agree with you Dash...bring some to celebrate my win!! biggrin.gif



Barry

"The bag's not for what I take. It's for what I find along the way!"
"EXACTLY!"

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
DashboardOnFire
Posted: 26 May 2016 - 08:36 AM                                    
Quote Post


Reboot Specialist
*********

Posts: 9,334
Joined: 15 Apr 2016
Gender:  Female
Country: Switzerland
SAK owned: a red one ;-)

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



mmmmmmmmmmmmmmh...

Attached Image
Attached Image



That's always a sign you might be in trouble if your dashboard is on fire...
Currently blogging about the MacGyver Reboot on Dashboard On Fire

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Barry Rowland
Posted: 26 May 2016 - 09:14 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,195
Joined: 21 Dec 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA/PA
SAK owned: Swiss Champ

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Twice Stung
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



My all time favorite.....Dash you really are on fire! thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif Just the thing to celebrate my WIN!!! happy_dance.gif



Barry

"The bag's not for what I take. It's for what I find along the way!"
"EXACTLY!"

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
DashboardOnFire
Posted: 28 May 2016 - 08:52 AM                                    
Quote Post


Reboot Specialist
*********

Posts: 9,334
Joined: 15 Apr 2016
Gender:  Female
Country: Switzerland
SAK owned: a red one ;-)

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Dumdidum...

whistle.gif harhar.gif happy_dance.gif



That's always a sign you might be in trouble if your dashboard is on fire...
Currently blogging about the MacGyver Reboot on Dashboard On Fire

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Barry Rowland
Posted: 28 May 2016 - 03:32 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,195
Joined: 21 Dec 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA/PA
SAK owned: Swiss Champ

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Twice Stung
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Sorry to keep you waiting Dash...I was eating my Toblerone, sipping on my coffee and enjoying the WIN!! harhar.gif biggrin.gif happy_dance.gif



Barry

"The bag's not for what I take. It's for what I find along the way!"
"EXACTLY!"

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Macgyver1985
Posted: 29 May 2016 - 03:48 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



I'm back, with my coffee and chocolate!! biggrin.gif

Attached Image
Attached Image



 
                                                                     
Top
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (84) « First ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll