Last One To Post Wins!!!, (part 2)
  Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Barry Rowland
Posted: 17 June 2016 - 10:29 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,195
Joined: 21 Dec 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA/PA
SAK owned: Swiss Champ

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Twice Stung
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



No delusions here Dash.....I win!!!! harhar.gif



Barry

"The bag's not for what I take. It's for what I find along the way!"
"EXACTLY!"

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
DashboardOnFire
Posted: 17 June 2016 - 07:53 PM                                    
Quote Post


Reboot Specialist
*********

Posts: 9,334
Joined: 15 Apr 2016
Gender:  Female
Country: Switzerland
SAK owned: a red one ;-)

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I win! I win! I win!


Attached Image
Attached Image



That's always a sign you might be in trouble if your dashboard is on fire...
Currently blogging about the MacGyver Reboot on Dashboard On Fire

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Macgyver1985
Posted: 18 June 2016 - 12:09 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Nope, I win!

Attached Image
Attached Image



 
                                                                     
Top
DashboardOnFire
Posted: 18 June 2016 - 05:53 AM                                    
Quote Post


Reboot Specialist
*********

Posts: 9,334
Joined: 15 Apr 2016
Gender:  Female
Country: Switzerland
SAK owned: a red one ;-)

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



No need to get all big and dangerous-looking... you can be small and cute and still win - like me!

Attached Image
Attached Image



That's always a sign you might be in trouble if your dashboard is on fire...
Currently blogging about the MacGyver Reboot on Dashboard On Fire

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 19 June 2016 - 03:55 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Exactly! Ferrets are small and cute... and they like to steal things.... like the WIN!!! Go my ferrets... GO!!!

Attached Image
Attached Image



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
DashboardOnFire
Posted: 20 June 2016 - 12:54 AM                                    
Quote Post


Reboot Specialist
*********

Posts: 9,334
Joined: 15 Apr 2016
Gender:  Female
Country: Switzerland
SAK owned: a red one ;-)

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Finally I know where my socks disappear to all the time...



That's always a sign you might be in trouble if your dashboard is on fire...
Currently blogging about the MacGyver Reboot on Dashboard On Fire

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Barry Rowland
Posted: 20 June 2016 - 03:14 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,195
Joined: 21 Dec 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA/PA
SAK owned: Swiss Champ

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Twice Stung
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Ninja Ferrets....must be grabbing my socks too!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif



Barry

"The bag's not for what I take. It's for what I find along the way!"
"EXACTLY!"

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 20 June 2016 - 04:45 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



This whole win thing is clearly not working..

I lose!!!! blink.gif (Let's see if we can start a trend here)



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
DashboardOnFire
Posted: 20 June 2016 - 05:23 PM                                    
Quote Post


Reboot Specialist
*********

Posts: 9,334
Joined: 15 Apr 2016
Gender:  Female
Country: Switzerland
SAK owned: a red one ;-)

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



hm....

Attached Image
Attached Image



That's always a sign you might be in trouble if your dashboard is on fire...
Currently blogging about the MacGyver Reboot on Dashboard On Fire

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Barry Rowland
Posted: 21 June 2016 - 03:34 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,195
Joined: 21 Dec 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA/PA
SAK owned: Swiss Champ

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Twice Stung
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Denizen, do you mean if you lose I win?? biggrin.gif biggrin.gif



Barry

"The bag's not for what I take. It's for what I find along the way!"
"EXACTLY!"

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
DashboardOnFire
Posted: 21 June 2016 - 08:48 AM                                    
Quote Post


Reboot Specialist
*********

Posts: 9,334
Joined: 15 Apr 2016
Gender:  Female
Country: Switzerland
SAK owned: a red one ;-)

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Everyone lost and I lost and therefore I win... or something like that.

Attached Image
Attached Image



That's always a sign you might be in trouble if your dashboard is on fire...
Currently blogging about the MacGyver Reboot on Dashboard On Fire

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 21 June 2016 - 04:10 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Sounds like a great tune but have you ever heard of this one? It goes..I Win! I'm the winner of ever..y..thin'!
user posted image



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
DashboardOnFire
Posted: 22 June 2016 - 04:02 AM                                    
Quote Post


Reboot Specialist
*********

Posts: 9,334
Joined: 15 Apr 2016
Gender:  Female
Country: Switzerland
SAK owned: a red one ;-)

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



No one in here ever listens to me....

I WIN! I WIN! I WIN! I WIN! I WIN! I WIN! I WIN! I WIN! I WIN! I WIN! I WIN! I WIN! I WIN! I WIN! I WIN!



That's always a sign you might be in trouble if your dashboard is on fire...
Currently blogging about the MacGyver Reboot on Dashboard On Fire

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Barry Rowland
Posted: 22 June 2016 - 09:16 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,195
Joined: 21 Dec 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA/PA
SAK owned: Swiss Champ

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Twice Stung
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Not so Dash....I'm just too busy celebrating my WIN!!!! harhar.gif



Barry

"The bag's not for what I take. It's for what I find along the way!"
"EXACTLY!"

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
DashboardOnFire
Posted: 22 June 2016 - 11:26 AM                                    
Quote Post


Reboot Specialist
*********

Posts: 9,334
Joined: 15 Apr 2016
Gender:  Female
Country: Switzerland
SAK owned: a red one ;-)

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Sorry to disappoint, but you don't stand a chance against my MacGyver punch...


Attached Image
Attached Image



That's always a sign you might be in trouble if your dashboard is on fire...
Currently blogging about the MacGyver Reboot on Dashboard On Fire

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 22 June 2016 - 04:59 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Oh yea? If we're talking punches, beat this! PS! I Win!!! harhar.gif
user posted image



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
DashboardOnFire
Posted: 23 June 2016 - 06:17 AM                                    
Quote Post


Reboot Specialist
*********

Posts: 9,334
Joined: 15 Apr 2016
Gender:  Female
Country: Switzerland
SAK owned: a red one ;-)

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



None of your punches can hold me back!
boxing.gif boxing.gif boxing.gif boxing.gif boxing.gif boxing.gif boxing.gif



That's always a sign you might be in trouble if your dashboard is on fire...
Currently blogging about the MacGyver Reboot on Dashboard On Fire

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Barry Rowland
Posted: 23 June 2016 - 06:35 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,195
Joined: 21 Dec 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA/PA
SAK owned: Swiss Champ

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Twice Stung
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



boxing.gif except this one Dash harhar.gif harhar.gif !!



Barry

"The bag's not for what I take. It's for what I find along the way!"
"EXACTLY!"

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
DashboardOnFire
Posted: 24 June 2016 - 10:27 AM                                    
Quote Post


Reboot Specialist
*********

Posts: 9,334
Joined: 15 Apr 2016
Gender:  Female
Country: Switzerland
SAK owned: a red one ;-)

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I WIN! You understand that?

Attached Image
Attached Image



That's always a sign you might be in trouble if your dashboard is on fire...
Currently blogging about the MacGyver Reboot on Dashboard On Fire

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 24 June 2016 - 04:38 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Sheesh this thread is getting waaaay too violent!

I think we need to stop. Breathe. Accept. I'm the winner.



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
DashboardOnFire
Posted: 24 June 2016 - 06:47 PM                                    
Quote Post


Reboot Specialist
*********

Posts: 9,334
Joined: 15 Apr 2016
Gender:  Female
Country: Switzerland
SAK owned: a red one ;-)

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



We're not violent at all. We love each other!
(And I win, of course.)

Attached Image
Attached Image



That's always a sign you might be in trouble if your dashboard is on fire...
Currently blogging about the MacGyver Reboot on Dashboard On Fire

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Barry Rowland
Posted: 24 June 2016 - 11:49 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,195
Joined: 21 Dec 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA/PA
SAK owned: Swiss Champ

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Twice Stung
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



We do indeed biggrin.gif....and I still win tongue.gif biggrin.gif



Barry

"The bag's not for what I take. It's for what I find along the way!"
"EXACTLY!"

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
DashboardOnFire
Posted: 25 June 2016 - 06:44 AM                                    
Quote Post


Reboot Specialist
*********

Posts: 9,334
Joined: 15 Apr 2016
Gender:  Female
Country: Switzerland
SAK owned: a red one ;-)

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



And I'm so happy for you!

Attached Image
Attached Image



That's always a sign you might be in trouble if your dashboard is on fire...
Currently blogging about the MacGyver Reboot on Dashboard On Fire

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Macgyver1985
Posted: 25 June 2016 - 09:21 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Sorry to say, folks, I succeed!! biggrin.gif



Attached Image
Attached Image



 
                                                                     
Top
Barry Rowland
Posted: 25 June 2016 - 11:31 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,195
Joined: 21 Dec 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA/PA
SAK owned: Swiss Champ

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Twice Stung
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



roller.gif roller.gif



Barry

"The bag's not for what I take. It's for what I find along the way!"
"EXACTLY!"

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
DashboardOnFire
Posted: 25 June 2016 - 11:25 PM                                    
Quote Post


Reboot Specialist
*********

Posts: 9,334
Joined: 15 Apr 2016
Gender:  Female
Country: Switzerland
SAK owned: a red one ;-)

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



hm.... not so sure about the elegance of that dancing style, though happy.gif

Attached Image
Attached Image



That's always a sign you might be in trouble if your dashboard is on fire...
Currently blogging about the MacGyver Reboot on Dashboard On Fire

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Barry Rowland
Posted: 26 June 2016 - 10:34 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,195
Joined: 21 Dec 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA/PA
SAK owned: Swiss Champ

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Twice Stung
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Me either Dash, but a solid 5 across the board for uniqueness thumbsup.gif



Barry

"The bag's not for what I take. It's for what I find along the way!"
"EXACTLY!"

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
DashboardOnFire
Posted: 27 June 2016 - 05:52 AM                                    
Quote Post


Reboot Specialist
*********

Posts: 9,334
Joined: 15 Apr 2016
Gender:  Female
Country: Switzerland
SAK owned: a red one ;-)

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Now that I won again, we can dance some more to celebrate!

Attached Image
Attached Image



That's always a sign you might be in trouble if your dashboard is on fire...
Currently blogging about the MacGyver Reboot on Dashboard On Fire

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 27 June 2016 - 04:25 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



You got it! Better stand back sister. This could get dirty!
user posted image



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
DashboardOnFire
Posted: 27 June 2016 - 05:15 PM                                    
Quote Post


Reboot Specialist
*********

Posts: 9,334
Joined: 15 Apr 2016
Gender:  Female
Country: Switzerland
SAK owned: a red one ;-)

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



ooooooooh, I like dirty!

Attached Image
Attached Image



That's always a sign you might be in trouble if your dashboard is on fire...
Currently blogging about the MacGyver Reboot on Dashboard On Fire

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (84) « First ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll