Last One To Post Wins!!!, (part 2)
  Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Macgyver1985
Posted: 28 June 2016 - 02:37 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



roller.gif roller.gif



Attached Image
Attached Image



 
                                                                     
Top
DashboardOnFire
Posted: 28 June 2016 - 07:05 AM                                    
Quote Post


Reboot Specialist
*********

Posts: 9,334
Joined: 15 Apr 2016
Gender:  Female
Country: Switzerland
SAK owned: a red one ;-)

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



sexy!

Attached Image
Attached Image



That's always a sign you might be in trouble if your dashboard is on fire...
Currently blogging about the MacGyver Reboot on Dashboard On Fire

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Barry Rowland
Posted: 28 June 2016 - 09:03 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,195
Joined: 21 Dec 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA/PA
SAK owned: Swiss Champ

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Twice Stung
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



460.gif 460.gif 460.gif



Barry

"The bag's not for what I take. It's for what I find along the way!"
"EXACTLY!"

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
DashboardOnFire
Posted: 28 June 2016 - 09:20 AM                                    
Quote Post


Reboot Specialist
*********

Posts: 9,334
Joined: 15 Apr 2016
Gender:  Female
Country: Switzerland
SAK owned: a red one ;-)

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



wohoo!

Attached Image
Attached Image



That's always a sign you might be in trouble if your dashboard is on fire...
Currently blogging about the MacGyver Reboot on Dashboard On Fire

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 28 June 2016 - 04:38 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Ewwwwwww! Get the cross!
user posted image



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
DashboardOnFire
Posted: 28 June 2016 - 05:21 PM                                    
Quote Post


Reboot Specialist
*********

Posts: 9,334
Joined: 15 Apr 2016
Gender:  Female
Country: Switzerland
SAK owned: a red one ;-)

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Don't worry, he's harmless. Mostly.

Maybe some magic will help:

Attached Image
Attached Image



That's always a sign you might be in trouble if your dashboard is on fire...
Currently blogging about the MacGyver Reboot on Dashboard On Fire

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Barry Rowland
Posted: 29 June 2016 - 05:45 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,195
Joined: 21 Dec 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA/PA
SAK owned: Swiss Champ

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Twice Stung
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I'll bring the magician as I cross the Winner's Line!! harhar.gif



Barry

"The bag's not for what I take. It's for what I find along the way!"
"EXACTLY!"

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
DashboardOnFire
Posted: 30 June 2016 - 05:56 AM                                    
Quote Post


Reboot Specialist
*********

Posts: 9,334
Joined: 15 Apr 2016
Gender:  Female
Country: Switzerland
SAK owned: a red one ;-)

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Guess that means I'll have to bring someone else to stop you from winning...

Attached Image
Attached Image



That's always a sign you might be in trouble if your dashboard is on fire...
Currently blogging about the MacGyver Reboot on Dashboard On Fire

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Barry Rowland
Posted: 1 July 2016 - 09:15 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,195
Joined: 21 Dec 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA/PA
SAK owned: Swiss Champ

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Twice Stung
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Dash, no need.....after you my friend biggrin.gif



Barry

"The bag's not for what I take. It's for what I find along the way!"
"EXACTLY!"

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
DashboardOnFire
Posted: 1 July 2016 - 10:55 PM                                    
Quote Post


Reboot Specialist
*********

Posts: 9,334
Joined: 15 Apr 2016
Gender:  Female
Country: Switzerland
SAK owned: a red one ;-)

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Wohoo, I just won again!

Attached Image
Attached Image



That's always a sign you might be in trouble if your dashboard is on fire...
Currently blogging about the MacGyver Reboot on Dashboard On Fire

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Macgyver1985
Posted: 2 July 2016 - 04:55 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Are you sure, DashboardOnFire? laugh.gif Looks like I'm the winner!

Attached Image
Attached Image



 
                                                                     
Top
Barry Rowland
Posted: 2 July 2016 - 09:25 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,195
Joined: 21 Dec 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA/PA
SAK owned: Swiss Champ

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Twice Stung
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Close but I'm already there!!



Barry

"The bag's not for what I take. It's for what I find along the way!"
"EXACTLY!"

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Macgyver1985
Posted: 3 July 2016 - 08:35 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



I'm back and winning! jump.gif

Attached Image
Attached Image



 
                                                                     
Top
DashboardOnFire
Posted: 4 July 2016 - 07:50 AM                                    
Quote Post


Reboot Specialist
*********

Posts: 9,334
Joined: 15 Apr 2016
Gender:  Female
Country: Switzerland
SAK owned: a red one ;-)

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Even blind beat you to the finish line! In fact, I'm already waiting for you....


Attached Image
Attached Image



That's always a sign you might be in trouble if your dashboard is on fire...
Currently blogging about the MacGyver Reboot on Dashboard On Fire

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Barry Rowland
Posted: 4 July 2016 - 10:52 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,195
Joined: 21 Dec 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA/PA
SAK owned: Swiss Champ

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Twice Stung
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Hopefully with some of that awesome Swiss Chocolate biggrin.gif biggrin.gif



Barry

"The bag's not for what I take. It's for what I find along the way!"
"EXACTLY!"

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
DashboardOnFire
Posted: 4 July 2016 - 05:01 PM                                    
Quote Post


Reboot Specialist
*********

Posts: 9,334
Joined: 15 Apr 2016
Gender:  Female
Country: Switzerland
SAK owned: a red one ;-)

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Sure, why not? *hands out Swiss Chocolate to distract everyone*

Attached Image
Attached Image



That's always a sign you might be in trouble if your dashboard is on fire...
Currently blogging about the MacGyver Reboot on Dashboard On Fire

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 4 July 2016 - 05:24 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Darn! I LOVE Toblerone!



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
DashboardOnFire
Posted: 5 July 2016 - 06:41 AM                                    
Quote Post


Reboot Specialist
*********

Posts: 9,334
Joined: 15 Apr 2016
Gender:  Female
Country: Switzerland
SAK owned: a red one ;-)

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



bwaha, while you're all eating chocolate, I'll sneak over the finish line and win!

Attached Image
Attached Image



That's always a sign you might be in trouble if your dashboard is on fire...
Currently blogging about the MacGyver Reboot on Dashboard On Fire

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 5 July 2016 - 09:45 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



No chocolate for me thanks! I've got coffee! biggrin.gif

Attached Image
Attached Image



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Barry Rowland
Posted: 5 July 2016 - 03:45 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,195
Joined: 21 Dec 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA/PA
SAK owned: Swiss Champ

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Twice Stung
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Chocolate and Coffee? I'll take the loss, especially for dark roast and Toblerone!!



Barry

"The bag's not for what I take. It's for what I find along the way!"
"EXACTLY!"

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Macgyver1985
Posted: 5 July 2016 - 09:43 PM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Chocolate and Coffe! Me Like! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

user posted image



 
                                                                     
Top
DashboardOnFire
Posted: 6 July 2016 - 04:24 AM                                    
Quote Post


Reboot Specialist
*********

Posts: 9,334
Joined: 15 Apr 2016
Gender:  Female
Country: Switzerland
SAK owned: a red one ;-)

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Nice emoticon!

I'd like some hot chocolate instead... with cake!

Attached Image
Attached Image



That's always a sign you might be in trouble if your dashboard is on fire...
Currently blogging about the MacGyver Reboot on Dashboard On Fire

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Macgyver1985
Posted: 6 July 2016 - 04:40 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Hot chocolate sounds great too! biggrin.gif

Check out these emoticons; some look hilarious!

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

We should consider adding more emoticons to the forum! smile.gif

Have a look at this site http://www.pic4ever.com/



 
                                                                     
Top
DashboardOnFire
Posted: 6 July 2016 - 05:20 AM                                    
Quote Post


Reboot Specialist
*********

Posts: 9,334
Joined: 15 Apr 2016
Gender:  Female
Country: Switzerland
SAK owned: a red one ;-)

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Nice; thanks for the link!



That's always a sign you might be in trouble if your dashboard is on fire...
Currently blogging about the MacGyver Reboot on Dashboard On Fire

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Macgyver1985
Posted: 6 July 2016 - 05:36 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



thumbsup.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
DashboardOnFire
Posted: 7 July 2016 - 08:54 AM                                    
Quote Post


Reboot Specialist
*********

Posts: 9,334
Joined: 15 Apr 2016
Gender:  Female
Country: Switzerland
SAK owned: a red one ;-)

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Oh, I win!

Attached Image
Attached Image



That's always a sign you might be in trouble if your dashboard is on fire...
Currently blogging about the MacGyver Reboot on Dashboard On Fire

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 8 July 2016 - 05:01 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



user posted image



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
DashboardOnFire
Posted: 9 July 2016 - 06:33 AM                                    
Quote Post


Reboot Specialist
*********

Posts: 9,334
Joined: 15 Apr 2016
Gender:  Female
Country: Switzerland
SAK owned: a red one ;-)

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Ha! I win AGAIN!


Attached Image
Attached Image



That's always a sign you might be in trouble if your dashboard is on fire...
Currently blogging about the MacGyver Reboot on Dashboard On Fire

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Macgyver1985
Posted: 9 July 2016 - 07:07 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



I win!



Attached Image
Attached Image



 
                                                                     
Top
DashboardOnFire
Posted: 9 July 2016 - 07:08 PM                                    
Quote Post


Reboot Specialist
*********

Posts: 9,334
Joined: 15 Apr 2016
Gender:  Female
Country: Switzerland
SAK owned: a red one ;-)

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



If I put in this cute picture, my win will hold for the next 8 days, right? RIGHT?
(Because I'm on holiday until next Saturday, so not connected to my computer and no availability to post in here.)

Attached Image
Attached Image



That's always a sign you might be in trouble if your dashboard is on fire...
Currently blogging about the MacGyver Reboot on Dashboard On Fire

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (84) « First ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll