Last One To Post Wins!!!, (part 2)
  Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
DashboardOnFire
Posted: 16 October 2016 - 11:43 PM                                    
Quote Post


Reboot Specialist
*********

Posts: 9,334
Joined: 15 Apr 2016
Gender:  Female
Country: Switzerland
SAK owned: a red one ;-)

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



While you're all congratulating each other, I'm sneaking in and claiming my win whistle.gif



That's always a sign you might be in trouble if your dashboard is on fire...
Currently blogging about the MacGyver Reboot on Dashboard On Fire

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyver85
Posted: 17 October 2016 - 03:10 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 732
Joined: 2 Apr 2015
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Each one as I watch it!
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



Oh no you don't! *takes win and runs* happy.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Barry Rowland
Posted: 17 October 2016 - 04:48 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,195
Joined: 21 Dec 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA/PA
SAK owned: Swiss Champ

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Twice Stung
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



And I intercept it and flee like the wind!! happy_dance.gif



Barry

"The bag's not for what I take. It's for what I find along the way!"
"EXACTLY!"

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 18 October 2016 - 08:46 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



The WIN is MINE! I am UNSTOPPABLE!!!!

Attached Image
Attached Image



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Barry Rowland
Posted: 19 October 2016 - 08:34 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,195
Joined: 21 Dec 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA/PA
SAK owned: Swiss Champ

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Twice Stung
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



biggrin.gif I love it Jedi!! thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif



Barry

"The bag's not for what I take. It's for what I find along the way!"
"EXACTLY!"

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
DashboardOnFire
Posted: 20 October 2016 - 09:10 AM                                    
Quote Post


Reboot Specialist
*********

Posts: 9,334
Joined: 15 Apr 2016
Gender:  Female
Country: Switzerland
SAK owned: a red one ;-)

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Happy because I just won again!

Attached Image
Attached Image



That's always a sign you might be in trouble if your dashboard is on fire...
Currently blogging about the MacGyver Reboot on Dashboard On Fire

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Barry Rowland
Posted: 2 November 2016 - 09:40 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,195
Joined: 21 Dec 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA/PA
SAK owned: Swiss Champ

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Twice Stung
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I like it Dash....but you've had the win for 12 days....waaaaay too long my friend!! harhar.gif



Barry

"The bag's not for what I take. It's for what I find along the way!"
"EXACTLY!"

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
DashboardOnFire
Posted: 3 November 2016 - 11:08 AM                                    
Quote Post


Reboot Specialist
*********

Posts: 9,334
Joined: 15 Apr 2016
Gender:  Female
Country: Switzerland
SAK owned: a red one ;-)

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Oh, I definitely liked my 12-days-winning-streak w00t.gif



That's always a sign you might be in trouble if your dashboard is on fire...
Currently blogging about the MacGyver Reboot on Dashboard On Fire

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Barry Rowland
Posted: 4 November 2016 - 06:14 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,195
Joined: 21 Dec 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA/PA
SAK owned: Swiss Champ

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Twice Stung
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



happy_dance.gif happy_dance.gif Now its my turn Dash!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif



Barry

"The bag's not for what I take. It's for what I find along the way!"
"EXACTLY!"

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
DashboardOnFire
Posted: 7 November 2016 - 11:31 AM                                    
Quote Post


Reboot Specialist
*********

Posts: 9,334
Joined: 15 Apr 2016
Gender:  Female
Country: Switzerland
SAK owned: a red one ;-)

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Time for me to win again; you've had your win long enough!

But here's a fun picture as a consolation prize laugh.gif



Attached Image
Attached Image



That's always a sign you might be in trouble if your dashboard is on fire...
Currently blogging about the MacGyver Reboot on Dashboard On Fire

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Barry Rowland
Posted: 8 November 2016 - 11:23 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,195
Joined: 21 Dec 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA/PA
SAK owned: Swiss Champ

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Twice Stung
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Welcome back Dash!! Sorry to steal the prize, but thanks for the pic!!



Barry

"The bag's not for what I take. It's for what I find along the way!"
"EXACTLY!"

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Macgyver1985
Posted: 11 November 2016 - 07:53 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Back and winning! happy_dance.gif Feels great! laugh.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 11 November 2016 - 11:27 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



I WIN because A: I survived the week, B: My work week is over and C: What Mac said... (ft. MacBeth)

Attached Image
Attached Image



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Barry Rowland
Posted: 11 November 2016 - 12:48 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,195
Joined: 21 Dec 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA/PA
SAK owned: Swiss Champ

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Twice Stung
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Congrats Jedi! I've 6 more days to the end....glad I have Coffee too!!



Barry

"The bag's not for what I take. It's for what I find along the way!"
"EXACTLY!"

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
DashboardOnFire
Posted: 14 November 2016 - 06:08 AM                                    
Quote Post


Reboot Specialist
*********

Posts: 9,334
Joined: 15 Apr 2016
Gender:  Female
Country: Switzerland
SAK owned: a red one ;-)

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Aaaaah, the win is MINE again!

Attached Image
Attached Image



That's always a sign you might be in trouble if your dashboard is on fire...
Currently blogging about the MacGyver Reboot on Dashboard On Fire

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Barry Rowland
Posted: 14 November 2016 - 09:49 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,195
Joined: 21 Dec 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA/PA
SAK owned: Swiss Champ

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Twice Stung
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



thumbsup.gif Love it Dash!!



Barry

"The bag's not for what I take. It's for what I find along the way!"
"EXACTLY!"

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
ArildElvis
Posted: 15 November 2016 - 03:08 AM                                    
Quote Post


Challengers Volunteer
*

Posts: 26
Joined: 14 Nov 2016
Gender:  Male
Country: Norway
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Don't mind me, just here for the win harhar.gif happy_dance.gif



That would sound a lot more reassuring if you weren't holding a human skull.

Only a fool is sure of anything, a wise man keeps on guessing

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Barry Rowland
Posted: 15 November 2016 - 11:10 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,195
Joined: 21 Dec 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA/PA
SAK owned: Swiss Champ

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Twice Stung
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Welcome to the fun!! biggrin.gif



Barry

"The bag's not for what I take. It's for what I find along the way!"
"EXACTLY!"

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
ArildElvis
Posted: 16 November 2016 - 12:17 AM                                    
Quote Post


Challengers Volunteer
*

Posts: 26
Joined: 14 Nov 2016
Gender:  Male
Country: Norway
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Thank you!!



That would sound a lot more reassuring if you weren't holding a human skull.

Only a fool is sure of anything, a wise man keeps on guessing

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 17 November 2016 - 02:00 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



I hate to take away all the fun... but I'm running away with the WIN!

Later suckers!!! harhar.gif



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Barry Rowland
Posted: 17 November 2016 - 08:46 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,195
Joined: 21 Dec 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA/PA
SAK owned: Swiss Champ

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Twice Stung
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Sorry to snag it from you Jedi, but I got it back harhar.gif biggrin.gif



Barry

"The bag's not for what I take. It's for what I find along the way!"
"EXACTLY!"

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
DashboardOnFire
Posted: 17 November 2016 - 10:38 AM                                    
Quote Post


Reboot Specialist
*********

Posts: 9,334
Joined: 15 Apr 2016
Gender:  Female
Country: Switzerland
SAK owned: a red one ;-)

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



The win is mine again, wohoo!


Attached Image
Attached Image



That's always a sign you might be in trouble if your dashboard is on fire...
Currently blogging about the MacGyver Reboot on Dashboard On Fire

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Barry Rowland
Posted: 18 November 2016 - 01:19 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,195
Joined: 21 Dec 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA/PA
SAK owned: Swiss Champ

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Twice Stung
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Dash, I can't top your post....enjoy your win for today...only!! harhar.gif harhar.gif



Barry

"The bag's not for what I take. It's for what I find along the way!"
"EXACTLY!"

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
ArildElvis
Posted: 18 November 2016 - 03:57 AM                                    
Quote Post


Challengers Volunteer
*

Posts: 26
Joined: 14 Nov 2016
Gender:  Male
Country: Norway
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



"And the winner is"
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!



That would sound a lot more reassuring if you weren't holding a human skull.

Only a fool is sure of anything, a wise man keeps on guessing

 
PM                                                                     
Top
DashboardOnFire
Posted: 18 November 2016 - 07:09 AM                                    
Quote Post


Reboot Specialist
*********

Posts: 9,334
Joined: 15 Apr 2016
Gender:  Female
Country: Switzerland
SAK owned: a red one ;-)

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



You really think so? Pffff...


Attached Image
Attached Image



That's always a sign you might be in trouble if your dashboard is on fire...
Currently blogging about the MacGyver Reboot on Dashboard On Fire

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
ArildElvis
Posted: 18 November 2016 - 07:18 AM                                    
Quote Post


Challengers Volunteer
*

Posts: 26
Joined: 14 Nov 2016
Gender:  Male
Country: Norway
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Looks like I got you now! tongue.gif

Attached Image
Attached Image



That would sound a lot more reassuring if you weren't holding a human skull.

Only a fool is sure of anything, a wise man keeps on guessing

 
PM                                                                     
Top
DashboardOnFire
Posted: 20 November 2016 - 12:55 PM                                    
Quote Post


Reboot Specialist
*********

Posts: 9,334
Joined: 15 Apr 2016
Gender:  Female
Country: Switzerland
SAK owned: a red one ;-)

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Looks like you can't look anymore where you're running to... biggrin.gif

Attached Image
Attached Image



That's always a sign you might be in trouble if your dashboard is on fire...
Currently blogging about the MacGyver Reboot on Dashboard On Fire

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
ArildElvis
Posted: 23 November 2016 - 11:03 PM                                    
Quote Post


Challengers Volunteer
*

Posts: 26
Joined: 14 Nov 2016
Gender:  Male
Country: Norway
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Im back and I will WIN!!

Attached Image
Attached Image



That would sound a lot more reassuring if you weren't holding a human skull.

Only a fool is sure of anything, a wise man keeps on guessing

 
PM                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted: 23 November 2016 - 11:16 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



user posted image



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 24 November 2016 - 02:30 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



And I'm right behind ya to take that WIN! Heeheehee

Attached Image
Attached Image



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (84) « First ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll