Last One To Post Wins!!!, (part 2)
  Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
DashboardOnFire
Posted: 24 November 2016 - 06:35 AM                                    
Quote Post


Reboot Specialist
*********

Posts: 9,334
Joined: 15 Apr 2016
Gender:  Female
Country: Switzerland
SAK owned: a red one ;-)

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Just looked through all the pages in this thread again; it's still fun to look at all the emojis, gifs and one-liners by the winners biggrin.gif

It's even more fun to know that I've won again!


Attached Image
Attached Image



That's always a sign you might be in trouble if your dashboard is on fire...
Currently blogging about the MacGyver Reboot on Dashboard On Fire

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Barry Rowland
Posted: 25 November 2016 - 09:57 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,195
Joined: 21 Dec 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA/PA
SAK owned: Swiss Champ

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Twice Stung
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I agree Dash...but the win is still MINE!! biggrin.gif



Barry

"The bag's not for what I take. It's for what I find along the way!"
"EXACTLY!"

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
ArildElvis
Posted: 27 November 2016 - 12:25 PM                                    
Quote Post


Challengers Volunteer
*

Posts: 26
Joined: 14 Nov 2016
Gender:  Male
Country: Norway
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



harhar.gif With just this items matchs.JPG duct.gif clip.JPG sakopen.gif Im gonna build a plane and fly outta here with the WIN!!
happy_dance.gif



That would sound a lot more reassuring if you weren't holding a human skull.

Only a fool is sure of anything, a wise man keeps on guessing

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyver85
Posted: 27 November 2016 - 04:42 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 732
Joined: 2 Apr 2015
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Each one as I watch it!
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



*Snatches it from your hands just before you take off* harhar.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
DashboardOnFire
Posted: 28 November 2016 - 09:18 AM                                    
Quote Post


Reboot Specialist
*********

Posts: 9,334
Joined: 15 Apr 2016
Gender:  Female
Country: Switzerland
SAK owned: a red one ;-)

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I'm already on my way!


Attached Image
Attached Image



That's always a sign you might be in trouble if your dashboard is on fire...
Currently blogging about the MacGyver Reboot on Dashboard On Fire

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Barry Rowland
Posted: 29 November 2016 - 01:04 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,195
Joined: 21 Dec 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA/PA
SAK owned: Swiss Champ

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Twice Stung
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (ArildElvis @ 27 November 2016 - 12:25 PM)
harhar.gif With just this items matchs.JPG duct.gif clip.JPG sakopen.gif Im gonna build a plane and fly outta here with the WIN!!
happy_dance.gif

Now THAT is what MacGyver is all about!! I don't know if even Dash could catch that win!! harhar.gif harhar.gif



Barry

"The bag's not for what I take. It's for what I find along the way!"
"EXACTLY!"

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
DashboardOnFire
Posted: 2 December 2016 - 08:06 PM                                    
Quote Post


Reboot Specialist
*********

Posts: 9,334
Joined: 15 Apr 2016
Gender:  Female
Country: Switzerland
SAK owned: a red one ;-)

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Time for me to take that win again! harhar.gif



That's always a sign you might be in trouble if your dashboard is on fire...
Currently blogging about the MacGyver Reboot on Dashboard On Fire

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Barry Rowland
Posted: 3 December 2016 - 03:48 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,195
Joined: 21 Dec 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA/PA
SAK owned: Swiss Champ

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Twice Stung
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



And for me to take it back!! harhar.gif harhar.gif



Barry

"The bag's not for what I take. It's for what I find along the way!"
"EXACTLY!"

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
DashboardOnFire
Posted: 6 December 2016 - 11:14 AM                                    
Quote Post


Reboot Specialist
*********

Posts: 9,334
Joined: 15 Apr 2016
Gender:  Female
Country: Switzerland
SAK owned: a red one ;-)

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I'm already on my way towards my next win!


Attached Image
Attached Image



That's always a sign you might be in trouble if your dashboard is on fire...
Currently blogging about the MacGyver Reboot on Dashboard On Fire

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Barry Rowland
Posted: 6 December 2016 - 04:11 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,195
Joined: 21 Dec 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA/PA
SAK owned: Swiss Champ

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Twice Stung
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



happy_dance.gif happy_dance.gif happy_dance.gif Dash, you're ALMOST unstoppable!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif



Barry

"The bag's not for what I take. It's for what I find along the way!"
"EXACTLY!"

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
ArildElvis
Posted: 11 December 2016 - 02:31 AM                                    
Quote Post


Challengers Volunteer
*

Posts: 26
Joined: 14 Nov 2016
Gender:  Male
Country: Norway
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Sorry for ruining your fun, but the win is mine tongue.gif



That would sound a lot more reassuring if you weren't holding a human skull.

Only a fool is sure of anything, a wise man keeps on guessing

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Barry Rowland
Posted: 11 December 2016 - 02:53 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,195
Joined: 21 Dec 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA/PA
SAK owned: Swiss Champ

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Twice Stung
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif Only until I arrived and took it back harhar.gif harhar.gif !!!



Barry

"The bag's not for what I take. It's for what I find along the way!"
"EXACTLY!"

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
DashboardOnFire
Posted: 11 December 2016 - 12:20 PM                                    
Quote Post


Reboot Specialist
*********

Posts: 9,334
Joined: 15 Apr 2016
Gender:  Female
Country: Switzerland
SAK owned: a red one ;-)

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



You're all wrong! I win! w00t.gif



That's always a sign you might be in trouble if your dashboard is on fire...
Currently blogging about the MacGyver Reboot on Dashboard On Fire

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Barry Rowland
Posted: 13 December 2016 - 05:04 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,195
Joined: 21 Dec 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA/PA
SAK owned: Swiss Champ

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Twice Stung
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif So close Dash!!! happy_dance.gif happy_dance.gif



Barry

"The bag's not for what I take. It's for what I find along the way!"
"EXACTLY!"

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
DashboardOnFire
Posted: 13 December 2016 - 09:38 AM                                    
Quote Post


Reboot Specialist
*********

Posts: 9,334
Joined: 15 Apr 2016
Gender:  Female
Country: Switzerland
SAK owned: a red one ;-)

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



No matter how close, still counts as a win!

Attached Image
Attached Image



That's always a sign you might be in trouble if your dashboard is on fire...
Currently blogging about the MacGyver Reboot on Dashboard On Fire

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 25 December 2016 - 05:26 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Well, it's been almost two weeks and everyone knows what that means... XD

The default WIN goes to ME!!!

That's right... always read the fine print folks. biggrin.gif



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Barry Rowland
Posted: 25 December 2016 - 09:49 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,195
Joined: 21 Dec 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA/PA
SAK owned: Swiss Champ

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Twice Stung
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



biggrin.gif biggrin.gif Way to go Jedi!! thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif



Barry

"The bag's not for what I take. It's for what I find along the way!"
"EXACTLY!"

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
DashboardOnFire
Posted: 28 December 2016 - 04:58 AM                                    
Quote Post


Reboot Specialist
*********

Posts: 9,334
Joined: 15 Apr 2016
Gender:  Female
Country: Switzerland
SAK owned: a red one ;-)

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



aaaah, it's winning time. for me. again.



harhar.gif



That's always a sign you might be in trouble if your dashboard is on fire...
Currently blogging about the MacGyver Reboot on Dashboard On Fire

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Barry Rowland
Posted: 28 December 2016 - 08:56 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,195
Joined: 21 Dec 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA/PA
SAK owned: Swiss Champ

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Twice Stung
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Dash, I wondered where you've been biggrin.gif biggrin.gif !!



Barry

"The bag's not for what I take. It's for what I find along the way!"
"EXACTLY!"

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
DashboardOnFire
Posted: 28 December 2016 - 10:12 PM                                    
Quote Post


Reboot Specialist
*********

Posts: 9,334
Joined: 15 Apr 2016
Gender:  Female
Country: Switzerland
SAK owned: a red one ;-)

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I ate too much over the holidays and couldn't move *lol*

Attached Image
Attached Image



That's always a sign you might be in trouble if your dashboard is on fire...
Currently blogging about the MacGyver Reboot on Dashboard On Fire

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyver85
Posted: 29 December 2016 - 03:43 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 732
Joined: 2 Apr 2015
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Each one as I watch it!
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



Lol! Awesome pic! *calmly takes win and waits to see if you notice* tongue.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyver85
Posted: 31 December 2016 - 08:25 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 732
Joined: 2 Apr 2015
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Each one as I watch it!
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



This is the longest I've ever had the win!!! jump.gif 460.gif So apparently you don't notice if I calmly take it! Hahaha!
*hides it from y'all*



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Buttercup96
Posted: 31 December 2016 - 09:44 AM                                    
Quote Post


Challengers Volunteer
*

Posts: 17
Joined: 6 Sep 2016
Gender:  Female
Country: Canada
SAK owned: Fieldmaster

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Partners
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  ---
House:  House boat



....Silently takes the lead.....



 
PM                                                                     
Top
DashboardOnFire
Posted: 31 December 2016 - 09:59 AM                                    
Quote Post


Reboot Specialist
*********

Posts: 9,334
Joined: 15 Apr 2016
Gender:  Female
Country: Switzerland
SAK owned: a red one ;-)

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (MacGyver85 @ 30 December 2016 - 10:25 PM)
So apparently you don't notice if I calmly take it! Hahaha!
*hides it from y'all*

Oh, I noticed! Just thought I was being nice; what's with that Christmas Spirit going on in the last few days happy.gif



Attached Image
Attached Image



That's always a sign you might be in trouble if your dashboard is on fire...
Currently blogging about the MacGyver Reboot on Dashboard On Fire

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyver85
Posted: 31 December 2016 - 04:28 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 732
Joined: 2 Apr 2015
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Each one as I watch it!
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



Oh ok! Well thank you for your kindness! happy.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 31 December 2016 - 04:51 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



That was pretty nice!

I'm not nice though... heh heh heh

Attached Image
Attached Image



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
DashboardOnFire
Posted: 31 December 2016 - 09:10 PM                                    
Quote Post


Reboot Specialist
*********

Posts: 9,334
Joined: 15 Apr 2016
Gender:  Female
Country: Switzerland
SAK owned: a red one ;-)

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Well, I CAN be nice... but I don't have to biggrin.gif

There's never been a moment to bring this smiley in; so I'm doing it now. Don't take him seriously.

Attached Image
Attached Image



That's always a sign you might be in trouble if your dashboard is on fire...
Currently blogging about the MacGyver Reboot on Dashboard On Fire

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyver85
Posted: 1 January 2017 - 03:36 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 732
Joined: 2 Apr 2015
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Each one as I watch it!
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



ohmy.gif ... boxing.gif Bring it smiley! smile.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Buttercup96
Posted: 2 January 2017 - 07:46 AM                                    
Quote Post


Challengers Volunteer
*

Posts: 17
Joined: 6 Sep 2016
Gender:  Female
Country: Canada
SAK owned: Fieldmaster

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Partners
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  ---
House:  House boat



Mine...



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 2 January 2017 - 09:59 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Miiiiiinnnneee.....

Attached Image
Attached Image



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (84) « First ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll