Last One To Post Wins!!!, (part 2)
  Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Jediferret
Posted: 6 May 2017 - 02:31 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



What you talkin' about... this ain't no game! This is identity theft! Very serious...

I WIN!

Attached Image
Attached Image



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
DashboardOnFire
Posted: 7 May 2017 - 09:57 AM                                    
Quote Post


Reboot Specialist
*********

Posts: 9,334
Joined: 15 Apr 2016
Gender:  Female
Country: Switzerland
SAK owned: a red one ;-)

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I brought a cutie with me, so I win!

Attached Image
Attached Image



That's always a sign you might be in trouble if your dashboard is on fire...
Currently blogging about the MacGyver Reboot on Dashboard On Fire

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyver85
Posted: 8 May 2017 - 12:49 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 732
Joined: 2 Apr 2015
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Each one as I watch it!
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



roller.gif roller.gif roller.gif laugh.gif roller.gif w00t.gif roller.gif roller.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyver85
Posted: 8 May 2017 - 12:49 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 732
Joined: 2 Apr 2015
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Each one as I watch it!
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



Btw I win!



 
PM                                                                     
Top
SuspiciousMeerkat
Posted: 10 May 2017 - 01:52 PM                                    
Quote Post


Trouble shooter
**

Posts: 63
Joined: 23 Apr 2017
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:The Assassin
Vehicle: Truck
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  Loft



I'm winning now!

Attached Image
Attached Image



-Lucinda


 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyver85
Posted: 10 May 2017 - 03:42 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 732
Joined: 2 Apr 2015
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Each one as I watch it!
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



I'm winning again! Bwa ha ha! tongue.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Barry Rowland
Posted: 11 May 2017 - 07:55 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,195
Joined: 21 Dec 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA/PA
SAK owned: Swiss Champ

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Twice Stung
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I'm back!!!! harhar.gif harhar.gif



Barry

"The bag's not for what I take. It's for what I find along the way!"
"EXACTLY!"

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
SuspiciousMeerkat
Posted: 11 May 2017 - 09:22 PM                                    
Quote Post


Trouble shooter
**

Posts: 63
Joined: 23 Apr 2017
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:The Assassin
Vehicle: Truck
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  Loft



My turn to be winning again! harhar.gif



-Lucinda


 
PM                                                                     
Top
Barry Rowland
Posted: 12 May 2017 - 05:21 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,195
Joined: 21 Dec 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA/PA
SAK owned: Swiss Champ

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Twice Stung
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Not for long Meerkat!! thumbsup.gif harhar.gif



Barry

"The bag's not for what I take. It's for what I find along the way!"
"EXACTLY!"

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
SuspiciousMeerkat
Posted: 12 May 2017 - 07:15 PM                                    
Quote Post


Trouble shooter
**

Posts: 63
Joined: 23 Apr 2017
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:The Assassin
Vehicle: Truck
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  Loft



Darn! Also, call me Lucinda.



-Lucinda


 
PM                                                                     
Top
DashboardOnFire
Posted: 12 May 2017 - 07:55 PM                                    
Quote Post


Reboot Specialist
*********

Posts: 9,334
Joined: 15 Apr 2016
Gender:  Female
Country: Switzerland
SAK owned: a red one ;-)

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (SuspiciousMeerkat @ 12 May 2017 - 09:15 AM)
Darn! Also, call me Lucinda.

Well, Lucinda - I'm glad to inform you that I'm the winner today. Hooray harhar.gif



That's always a sign you might be in trouble if your dashboard is on fire...
Currently blogging about the MacGyver Reboot on Dashboard On Fire

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Barry Rowland
Posted: 13 May 2017 - 08:15 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,195
Joined: 21 Dec 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA/PA
SAK owned: Swiss Champ

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Twice Stung
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



A pleasure Lucinda biggrin.gif Glad you're here to watch me steal the win from Dash.....AGAIN!!!! harhar.gif harhar.gif harhar.gif



Barry

"The bag's not for what I take. It's for what I find along the way!"
"EXACTLY!"

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
SuspiciousMeerkat
Posted: 13 May 2017 - 03:56 PM                                    
Quote Post


Trouble shooter
**

Posts: 63
Joined: 23 Apr 2017
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:The Assassin
Vehicle: Truck
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  Loft



Not for very long, though! I am here now!



-Lucinda


 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyver85
Posted: 13 May 2017 - 04:17 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 732
Joined: 2 Apr 2015
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Each one as I watch it!
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



fahr06.gif jeep.jpg jeep.gif cowboy3.gif cowboy3.gif sword.gif cowboy3.gif cowboy3.gif :

The calvary is here to take the win from all of you and give it to me!!! tongue.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Barry Rowland
Posted: 13 May 2017 - 07:21 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,195
Joined: 21 Dec 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA/PA
SAK owned: Swiss Champ

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Twice Stung
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



That's a hard one to top....but I'll try!! 460.gif 460.gif 460.gif sak.gif sak.gif sak.gif fahr06.gif jeep.jpg jeep.gif dance.gif



Barry

"The bag's not for what I take. It's for what I find along the way!"
"EXACTLY!"

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
DashboardOnFire
Posted: 15 May 2017 - 05:48 AM                                    
Quote Post


Reboot Specialist
*********

Posts: 9,334
Joined: 15 Apr 2016
Gender:  Female
Country: Switzerland
SAK owned: a red one ;-)

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



You actually thought you've won this time?



Attached Image
Attached Image



That's always a sign you might be in trouble if your dashboard is on fire...
Currently blogging about the MacGyver Reboot on Dashboard On Fire

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Barry Rowland
Posted: 15 May 2017 - 07:28 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,195
Joined: 21 Dec 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA/PA
SAK owned: Swiss Champ

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Twice Stung
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Yes my friend!!! tongue.gif happy_dance.gif



Barry

"The bag's not for what I take. It's for what I find along the way!"
"EXACTLY!"

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
DashboardOnFire
Posted: 21 May 2017 - 07:17 AM                                    
Quote Post


Reboot Specialist
*********

Posts: 9,334
Joined: 15 Apr 2016
Gender:  Female
Country: Switzerland
SAK owned: a red one ;-)

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Huh? Looks like we forgot this thread? Nobody seems to care about who's the new winner?

Attached Image
Attached Image



That's always a sign you might be in trouble if your dashboard is on fire...
Currently blogging about the MacGyver Reboot on Dashboard On Fire

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 21 May 2017 - 08:00 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



I'm a tad busy drinking my coffee... XD

Oh look, I WIN! biggrin.gif

Attached Image
Attached Image



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Barry Rowland
Posted: 21 May 2017 - 01:43 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,195
Joined: 21 Dec 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA/PA
SAK owned: Swiss Champ

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Twice Stung
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



☕ Coffee ☕☕? Count me in!! Sorry Dash, Jedi brought the good stuff! tongue.gif



Barry

"The bag's not for what I take. It's for what I find along the way!"
"EXACTLY!"

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
DashboardOnFire
Posted: 22 May 2017 - 12:37 AM                                    
Quote Post


Reboot Specialist
*********

Posts: 9,334
Joined: 15 Apr 2016
Gender:  Female
Country: Switzerland
SAK owned: a red one ;-)

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Ha! They thought they've won!

Attached Image
Attached Image



That's always a sign you might be in trouble if your dashboard is on fire...
Currently blogging about the MacGyver Reboot on Dashboard On Fire

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 22 May 2017 - 01:15 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Other posters trying to take the win be like....

Attached Image
Attached Image



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
DashboardOnFire
Posted: 23 May 2017 - 09:37 AM                                    
Quote Post


Reboot Specialist
*********

Posts: 9,334
Joined: 15 Apr 2016
Gender:  Female
Country: Switzerland
SAK owned: a red one ;-)

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



The win is mine. Along with all the coffee.

Attached Image
Attached Image



That's always a sign you might be in trouble if your dashboard is on fire...
Currently blogging about the MacGyver Reboot on Dashboard On Fire

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyver85
Posted: 23 May 2017 - 03:56 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 732
Joined: 2 Apr 2015
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Each one as I watch it!
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



Teal'c!!! Just started watching Stargate Sg-1 last week!
The win is now mine.



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Barry Rowland
Posted: 24 May 2017 - 05:24 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,195
Joined: 21 Dec 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA/PA
SAK owned: Swiss Champ

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Twice Stung
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Thanks for holding the coffee and the win for me!!



Barry

"The bag's not for what I take. It's for what I find along the way!"
"EXACTLY!"

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
DashboardOnFire
Posted: 24 May 2017 - 08:31 AM                                    
Quote Post


Reboot Specialist
*********

Posts: 9,334
Joined: 15 Apr 2016
Gender:  Female
Country: Switzerland
SAK owned: a red one ;-)

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Oh look! DashboardOnFire just won again!

(Love Stargate! Also perfect for posting GIFs happy.gif )

Attached Image
Attached Image



That's always a sign you might be in trouble if your dashboard is on fire...
Currently blogging about the MacGyver Reboot on Dashboard On Fire

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Barry Rowland
Posted: 24 May 2017 - 10:40 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,195
Joined: 21 Dec 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA/PA
SAK owned: Swiss Champ

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Twice Stung
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Dash, you rock!! Unfortunately I stole the win back!! tongue.gif



Barry

"The bag's not for what I take. It's for what I find along the way!"
"EXACTLY!"

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 25 May 2017 - 12:17 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Stargate is awesome! But... I win... again!

Take it away Dean...

Attached Image
Attached Image



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Barry Rowland
Posted: 25 May 2017 - 04:49 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,195
Joined: 21 Dec 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA/PA
SAK owned: Swiss Champ

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Twice Stung
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



harhar.gif Not for long my friend!!



Barry

"The bag's not for what I take. It's for what I find along the way!"
"EXACTLY!"

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
DashboardOnFire
Posted: 26 May 2017 - 12:49 AM                                    
Quote Post


Reboot Specialist
*********

Posts: 9,334
Joined: 15 Apr 2016
Gender:  Female
Country: Switzerland
SAK owned: a red one ;-)

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I just stole my win back, hehe!

Attached Image
Attached Image



That's always a sign you might be in trouble if your dashboard is on fire...
Currently blogging about the MacGyver Reboot on Dashboard On Fire

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (84) « First ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll